Photo

Available for real now: Camp storage addin

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

Craig Graff

Craig Graff
  • English Community Moderators
  • 589 posts
I've uploaded a simple camp storage chest addin here.

Update: Everything is now packaged in a .dazip for easy installation. New instructions in the link.

Edited by Craig Graff, 10 November 2009 - 01:35 AM.

Aisling the Drow

Aisling the Drow
  • Members
  • 86 posts
Lovely, thanks for this!

Maybe you guys could make us a nude mod too? xD Bioware shouldnt have to deal with morons who think nudity is worse than violence and gore. >.>

KWAiRT

KWAiRT
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Excellent thank you very much.

Traced-Velocity

Traced-Velocity
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Thanks a bunch

Craig Graff

Craig Graff
  • 589 posts
I jumped the gun, apparently. The files I uploaded were incomplete - fixing now.

Luchaire

Luchaire
  • Members
  • 156 posts
Awesome, thank you very much!

RanosB

RanosB
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Doesn't seem to be working for me.  I have it extracted where you said to, It doesn't show up on the active content list or the available(not that I expected it there).  No chest appears at the camp.

Ranbir

Ranbir
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Madness, you could "bilk us for money" :P

Thanks, saves me the bloodied walk to my Keep.

syklonis01

syklonis01
  • Members
  • 118 posts
Not working for me either Craig. Are you still correcting the files and posting when they are working?

The_Madpaddy

The_Madpaddy
  • Members
  • 152 posts
Ignore this.

Edited by The_Madpaddy, 09 November 2009 - 01:00 AM.

Bangerz

Bangerz
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Thankyou sir

Serenum

Serenum
  • Members
  • 42 posts
I think the place he instructed to extract it to might be causing the error. You "probably" should be extracting it to Documents\\\\BioWare\\\\Dragon Age\\\\AddIns. At least that's where all the other modules are.... Try it out and see if it works, I am not at my comp right now but will do so later.

EDIT: Or he is simply still working on the fix for the incomplete files.

Edited by Ser Rune, 09 November 2009 - 12:54 AM.

ixobelle

ixobelle
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Aisling the Drow wrote...

Lovely, thanks for this!

Maybe you guys could make us a nude mod too? xD Bioware shouldnt have to deal with morons who think nudity is worse than violence and gore. >.>

I heard a rumor that you can find real pictures of naked people on the internet.

Toom316

Toom316
  • Members
  • 64 posts
Nice.. I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone took the example script on the wiki and just finished it up into the storage mod. It had for the most part everything needed to make this happen. Just needed someone that knew the tools good enough to package it all up. :)

TimothyCross

TimothyCross
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Great thanks.

Craig Graff

Craig Graff
  • 589 posts
Ok, I've added instructions for editing the Addins.xml file and uploaded the proper version of the .zip - all should be working.

If not - feel free to post questions here or in the comments section of the project.

The_Madpaddy

The_Madpaddy
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Craig Graff wrote...

I've uploaded a simple camp storage chest addin here.

Unfortunately, there is a bit of finangling to do with the Addins.xml file. This should be handled automatically in the future, but for now I've added some instructions, as well as uploaded the complete package.

Ok it works now :),just one thing it doesnt show up all the stuff in my WK storage chest ??,is the stuff in the WK chest still there ??.

epmode

epmode
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Works for me. But yeah, the storage chest at Warden's Keep seems to be entirely separate. Not that I mind, really.

Is the inventory space infinite, BTW? And if not, would this be an easy fix?  I'm a total packrat.

(After installing the mod, I noticed that the character selection screen appears twice whenever I try to leave the camp. It even appears as soon as I zone in.)

Edited by epmode, 09 November 2009 - 01:38 AM.

syklonis01

syklonis01
  • Members
  • 118 posts
Thanks Craig, it's working for me now as well...Outstanding work!

The_Madpaddy

The_Madpaddy
  • Members
  • 152 posts

epmode wrote...

Works for me. But yeah, the storage chest at Warden's Keep seems to be entirely separate. Not that I mind, really.

Is the inventory space infinite, BTW? And if not, would this be an easy fix?  I'm a total packrat.

(After installing the mod, I noticed that the character selection screen appears twice whenever I try to leave the camp. It even appears as soon as I zone in.)

Yeh i get this also the party screen shows up twice evrytime you go to leave the camp.

Entic

Entic
  • Members
  • 17 posts
THANKYOU SO MUCH :D

Craig Graff

Craig Graff
  • 589 posts
For those experiencing weirdness after installing the addin - download the latest .zip and extract it again, overwriting the old files.

I had forgotten to remove the module_core script from the addin, making many functions fire twice - this can cause lots of strangess throughout the game.

The_Madpaddy

The_Madpaddy
  • Members
  • 152 posts

Craig Graff wrote...

For those experiencing weirdness after installing the addin - download the latest .zip and extract it again, overwriting the old files.

I had forgotten to remove the module_core script from the addin, making many functions fire twice - this can cause lots of strangess throughout the game.

Cheers will give it a go m8.

DimeBG213

DimeBG213
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Awesome!  Thanks Craig!

Edited by DimeBG213, 09 November 2009 - 02:39 AM.

MOTpoetryION

MOTpoetryION
  • Members
  • 1,214 posts
when i asked the question if the tool set would be able to make a stash i didn't expect someone

to actually do it .but i asked like 10 hours ago but none answered then i seen your post thanks Craig your awesome dude : )