Photo

How do I know if Mr Kirrahe lived in ME2?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

YR_Lim

YR_Lim
  • Members
  • 487 posts
I THINK he survived in my ME1 import but is there anyway in ME2 to confirmed that he survived? like any dialogues? I think I remember hearing Mordin mentioned about him, but does anyone knows the difference in mordin's dialouge if Kirrahe live or died?

Cerrydd

Cerrydd
  • Members
  • 2,535 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
When you talk to Mordin about Kirrahe, he will mention either "I heard Kirrahe had a part in Virmire" or "I heard Kirrahe died on Virmire" or something.

YR_Lim

YR_Lim
  • Members
  • 487 posts
Mine convo went on saying that Kirrahe is abit of a "Cloaca" not sure if that is a dialogue that occurs when Kirrahe lives in ME1.

Sand King

Sand King
  • Members
  • 3,031 posts
I think Kirrahe can survive if you do a certain thing during the mission other ways he KIA

Either way He held the line!

YR_Lim

YR_Lim
  • Members
  • 487 posts

Sand King wrote...

I think Kirrahe can survive if you do a certain thing during the mission other ways he KIA

Either way He held the line!

I know for a fact that he can survive, but the problem is I do not remmeber if my actions in ME1 rescued him, I vaguely remembered that he lived but that was a long time ago, just want know if there is a way in ME2 to know if I saved him back in ME1

Ray Joel Oh

Ray Joel Oh
  • Members
  • 2,325 posts
If you go to the roof and save the squadmember there, he'll be on your ship after the mission. If you turned around and saved the squadmember with the bomb, he and the other salarians die.

Xaijin

Xaijin
  • Members
  • 5,153 posts
Actually it's the three side missions, Flyers, Fuel and... AA gun? Comms? A tower.

Xaijin

Xaijin
  • Members
  • 5,153 posts

Edited by Xaijin, 23 April 2010 - 04:50 AM.

casedawgz

casedawgz
  • Members
  • 2,864 posts
You also have to tell whoever is hacking the security systems to NOT trigger the alarms to clear the guards from where you're infiltrating, as that puts added pressure on the STG.

Sand King

Sand King
  • Members
  • 3,031 posts

YR_Lim wrote...

I know for a fact that he can survive, but the problem is I do not remmeber if my actions in ME1 rescued him, I vaguely remembered that he lived but that was a long time ago, just want know if there is a way in ME2 to know if I saved him back in ME1

If you want to make sure that he lives just replay ME1

Nightfish103

Nightfish103
  • Members
  • 164 posts

Ray Joel Oh wrote...

If you go to the roof and save the squadmember there, he'll be on your ship after the mission. If you turned around and saved the squadmember with the bomb, he and the other salarians die.

I never save the guy in the tower but Kirrahe always survives in my games anyway, so that has nothing to do with it.

What's more likely is that it's the three little sidequests that you do in approaching the base. Kirrahe will even prompt you to do them via radio chatter. Another thing is that upon entering the base you'll be given the choice to trigger false security alarms that will send even more troops to Kirrahe but away from you. I never did that either.

Xaijin

Xaijin
  • Members
  • 5,153 posts

casedawgz wrote...

You also have to tell whoever is hacking the security systems to NOT trigger the alarms to clear the guards from where you're infiltrating, as that puts added pressure on the STG.

Yar.

noobzor99

noobzor99
  • Members
  • 331 posts
Interestingly enough, when I went back for the bomb I found him and his squad in the normandy... which made me go "What? we could save them but not Kaidan?"

Slayer299

Slayer299
  • Members
  • 3,193 posts

Ray Joel Oh wrote...

That's not correct, I've almost never gone to the roof and I've gone back for the bomb and saved Kirrahe everytime. As I remember it had to do with whether you knocked out the communications, satellite, those mobile platforms and the refuel station, not going to the AA tower or not.

Ray Joel Oh

Ray Joel Oh
  • Members
  • 2,325 posts
Ah. The more you know.

Homey C-Dawg

Homey C-Dawg
  • Members
  • 7,164 posts
I think it's the communications uplink to be specific.

Edited by Homey C-Dawg, 23 April 2010 - 07:16 AM.

LPPrince

LPPrince
  • Members
  • 47,713 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
There's only a few things you have to do to save Kirrahe.

Disrupt Communications, Destroy Satellite Uplink, Destroy Geth Flyers, and DO NOT Disable the Alarms.

You know for a FACT Kirrahe lived or died in ME2 when you talk to Mordin about him.

If Kirrahe lived, Mordin mentions the Hold The Line speech.

If Kirrahe died, it is specifically mentioned he did not survive, and that he was a good captain.

EDIT-

On a side note, many times I disabled the alarms so that my fight was easier, and he still lived. Don't know how, but it happened multiple times. I wouldn't risk it though.

Edited by LPPrince, 23 April 2010 - 08:09 AM.

Nu-Nu

Nu-Nu
  • Members
  • 1,574 posts
If you noticed he was in your ship in me1 after virmie then you rescued him, he's only there until the next stop. It also doesn't matter which squadmate you saved, because he was on my ship both times. It's what you do on the journey to the clone factory that will determine if he's saved or not, which is take out the communications, the satelite, flyers at the refuelling bit and not trigger the alarm.