Photo

Known issue - Exiled Prince achievements not unlocking on X360

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
218 replies to this topic

Rob Bartel

Rob Bartel
  • BioWare Employees
  • 444 posts
Just so everyone knows, we're aware of the fact that the Exiled Prince achievements are currently not unlocking on X360 and have been investigating the potential causes.

leeboi2

leeboi2
  • Members
  • 1,111 posts
So if we've already done the requirement and they've not popped, will we still be able to get them if we do it again, after the fix?

Sticksandstones987

Sticksandstones987
  • Members
  • 156 posts

leeboi2 wrote...

So if we've already done the requirement and they've not popped, will we still be able to get them if we do it again, after the fix?

I hope so, I've been cheated out of 100 gamerscore Posted Image

-sobs in the corner-

Heather Cline

Heather Cline
  • Members
  • 2,822 posts
I was cheated out of 130 gamer score. The exiled Prince DLC gives you 130 gamer score if you complete each part of the DLC and what not.

Recon101

Recon101
  • Members
  • 92 posts
Is this company incapable from learning from it's mistakes? Am I? I'm the one displaying Freud's classic symptoms of insanity buying day one dlc and expecting a different outcome.

Durdens Wrath

Durdens Wrath
  • Members
  • 55 posts
You'd think they would learn. This is the SAME problem they had with every bit of DLC they released for DA:Origins.

Somehow Mass Effect isn't a glitch fest, but I think Bioware Edmonton has to have the crappiest testing department EVER.

Bioware saw how buggy Obsidian's games are, and got jealous.

RicAlmighty

RicAlmighty
  • Members
  • 47 posts
It is utterly mind boggling that BioWare continues to make the same mistakes over and over and over again with every single game they put out.

Would you like me to test these for you? Seriously, I'm offering my services to you at no cost. I can guarantee that I'll do a better job than the moron you're paying to do it.

tkoe666

tkoe666
  • Members
  • 5 posts
so if you know that is broke when is it going to be fixed?????

tkoe666

tkoe666
  • Members
  • 5 posts
so if you know its broke when will it be fixed???? also sorry it this is a double post the website seems to be broke also

ODST Caboose

ODST Caboose
  • Members
  • 6 posts
I wondered what was going on, and does that mean that we'll have to do it all again? Because that would make me a sad panda, I mean I beat the game and finally looked at my achievements to find i didn;t get the exiled prince dlc ones, I can't believe it, if i have to go through the game again to get em, I'm a be a bit mad

leeboi2

leeboi2
  • Members
  • 1,111 posts
I was always 1 achievement short on Origins, the 'recruit shale' one glitched, I recruited her at least 8 times, and I even had the achievement for doing her personal quest, was super lame, I hope that doesn't happen on here =/

Guts05

Guts05
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Day 1 one DLC that is ready after the game goes gold shouldn't have this many problems, its ridiculous, I'm not playing my copy until they fix this problem.

buft

buft
  • Members
  • 16 posts
i hope there is news on a fix for this soon, i just recently finished his missions and noticed they didnt unlock.

BeardedNinja

BeardedNinja
  • Members
  • 501 posts
yes, glad that I'm not the only one having this issue

Paraxial

Paraxial
  • Members
  • 738 posts
Well, it's not like I won't be playing through the game many more times and recruiting Sebastian (as he is easily one of my favorite characters). But I would like to get those achievements unlocked, my completionist tendencies are hitting me hard.

Look forward to hearing about this getting fixed.

Paraxial

Paraxial
  • Members
  • 738 posts
I posted twice, feel free to read my above post. 

It's very interesting.

Edited by Bible Doctor, 13 March 2011 - 09:48 AM.

StarkeyKing

StarkeyKing
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Thanks guys :) hope it can get resolved as quickly as possible...BTW THIS GAME ROCKS!

Narreneth

Narreneth
  • Members
  • 578 posts

Recon101 wrote...

Is this company incapable from learning from it's mistakes? Am I? I'm the one displaying Freud's classic symptoms of insanity buying day one dlc and expecting a different outcome.

Einstein said that, not Freud. 

LURadioDJ

LURadioDJ
  • Members
  • 67 posts
Okay good, I was totally surprised to see the secret achievement NOT unlock on 360 when I did the Duty quest for Sebastian.....the only reason I knew it happened when you first talk to him is because that same achievement popped as a trophy for me on my PS3 copy. (Ya, I have 2 copies, long story retailers mistake)

TSB Revan

TSB Revan
  • Members
  • 6 posts
I too did not get any of my achievements for exiled prince but you know what's not going to help them fix the problem? People whining at them. Seriously people it's a new game and you should know that it's going to have some kind of bug since it was just released.

peterbear

peterbear
  • Members
  • 2 posts
the only way to make it right is when the patch comes out if people have already completed the achievement task they should automatically unlock when they connect to the dragon age servers.

Wonderllama4

Wonderllama4
  • Members
  • 935 posts
I made a save right before I completed any of the quests. Whenever it's patched, I'll just reload and complete it to unlock it.

Elaniel84

Elaniel84
  • Members
  • 12 posts
I understand this kind of stuff takes time to get sorted but any idea on an estimated time of this being fixed? I don't want to continue on with the game until at least this bug is fixed.

Backstabbah

Backstabbah
  • Members
  • 55 posts
At least they acknowledge the issue. That's a step in the right direction.

Tivis014

Tivis014
  • Members
  • 196 posts
I liked his story and even if they don't unlock with having completed each part of them already I'll gladly do them again on my next playthrough