Clan Zorah, the Tali Group: PLEASE GO HERE FOR ALL OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSIONS
Original (ME2) Thread
Please discuss ONLY Tali here.
Do NOT discuss the thread, and DO NOT discuss the fanbase.
If you wish to discuss something other than Tali HERSELF, please go here instead.
If you would like to discuss same sex romance with Tali, please use this general thread for all same sex romance topics.
A Tali'Zorah thread must concentrate on discussion of Tali'Zorah. If you find yourselves discussing at length other characters--for instance, Daro'Xen--then begin a new thread to discuss that character. If you find yourselves discussing quarian sociopolitical issues in a manner that does not pertain to Tali'Zorah, go to the Mass Effect 2 Official Campaign Quests and Storyline Forum.
Forums are for in-depth discussion, not chat. If you find yourself in a
fast-paced back and forth conversation with a select few individuals,
you are likely in a chat mode and should consider taking your discussion
to PM or a BSN group.
There is no need to inform people of your arrival or departure. If you need to know who's online or when someone will be online, try sending them a PM. If you want people to know you are gone, the lack of posting is a good enough clue.
Posting fan art is acceptable to a point. It is not to be used solely to fill a lull in the discussion.
Trolling is not tolerated, but neither is responding to trolling. If you feel that a thread is being trolled, do not respond to the troller. If you
see others responding to the troller and would like to get them to stop,
send them a PM asking them to do so. Do not post in the thread in response to any trolling attempt. Let a moderator know about the situation and be patient: moderators try to address issues as they have time.
People are going to have differing opinions, both good and bad about a
character. Respect the opinions of the other posters. Argue the topic,
not each other. If you feel the person is only being contradictory to
get a rise out of others, this qualifies as trolling and you can send a
PM to a moderator letting them know.
Stanley Woo wrote...
Some spam removed. Some polite (for now) requests for this new thread:
1. The group has kindly asked that all off-topic conversation be taken elsewhere, such as the group forums, or to the threads where the topic is relevant. This thread is for all things Tali.
2. Pacifien may need some extra eyes and ears in here from folks dedicated to keeping the discussions relevant and civil. If you wish to help out, please send him (or me) a PM if and when you see posts from troublemakers, shenanigans, or other attempts by outside parties to get this thread shut down.
3. Pacifien is WAY nicer than I am and FAR more tolerant of the shenanigans that can happen in a popular, fast-moving thread. Be nice to him, or I may decide to get involved. (See next note.)
4. After I was forced to shut down the last Tali thread, I am understandably less tolerant of of-topicness, memes, motivationals, and seeing the same Tali pic reposted as I once was. I will not hesitate to edit or delete off-topic or inappropriate content, nor will troublemakers necessarily get a warning before receiving a ban. In other words, please read and follow our Site Rules.
Other things which I consider inappropriate for this discussion thread:
1. "dem" or "dat" anything.
3. Expanding on, or getting the last word on, a joke that's already off-topic.
4. Getting mean over concepts not canonically explored (eg. Tali's appearance)
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our community, this thread, or this message, please let me know. Thank you.
^FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED
Please private message me (Collider) if you have any questions or requests about this thread.
Edited by Collider, 09 March 2012 - 01:25 AM.