Photo

Missing DLC Dragonbone Cleaver, The Sorrows of Arlathan, Cinch of Skillful Maneuvering, The Reaper's Cudgel, and Battledress of the Provocateur.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

SandValleyKid

SandValleyKid
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I am missing the dlc reward items: Dragonbone Cleaver, The Sorrows of Arlathan, Cinch of Skillful Maneuvering, The Reaper's Cudgel, and Battledress of the Provocateur, all which are unlocked form thr trophies you unlock in Leliana's Song, The Golems of Amgarrak, and Witch Hunt. I have unlocked all of the trophies and have had these itemes befor, but recently when I started a new game they did not show up. How can I fix this?

P.S I am playing the American standard PS3 edition of the game. Also my PSN is: sandvalleykid if anyone want to check if I have the Trophies.

Edited by Sandvalleykid, 19 June 2011 - 08:28 PM.

SandValleyKid

SandValleyKid
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I replayed the DLC's to see if that would work. It did the opposite and took all the reward items away. What should I do?

Icehawk7

Icehawk7
  • Members
  • 408 posts
Strange. Maybe try to reinstall the game. If that don't do it, contact tech support.

SandValleyKid

SandValleyKid
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I reinstalled it, but that did not work. I sent a email to tech support to see if that will help.

Icehawk7

Icehawk7
  • Members
  • 408 posts
Could now try to replay one. Do the easiest to see if you reunlock it, but this is something tech support can only help you with I bet.

SandValleyKid

SandValleyKid
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I replayed them all, even the havester on hard, and now blightblood is gone. I sent the issue to tech support yo see what they can do.

SandValleyKid

SandValleyKid
  • Members
  • 33 posts
I fixed it! Unfortunately I had to delete everything I had on Dragon Age, awell I was planing a new play through anyway. Thank you for your help Icehawk7.

GoodFella146

GoodFella146
  • Members
  • 106 posts
I had to get a new ps3 and had these items (and more) missing. If you load the game signed out of psn, then sign in after the fact then everything will appear like it should. It's really strange and dumb, but this may help someone else so here I post it.

Tamurill

Tamurill
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I am having the same issue. there is a thread for ps3 tech support and they stated that you should delete the game data in Game Data Utilities then reload the game and redownload the items. I got so excited thinking I have a fix for my issue without having to delete all my games and start over, but no such luck. I followed the steps exactly, deleted the game data, re installed the game and re-downloaded all of the DLC (there went a good chunk of my play time) and still no Battledress or Blightblood or anything but the The Lucky Stone! Very disappointed, lucky I like playing the game! :}

WitchesGoneWild

WitchesGoneWild
  • Members
  • 5 posts
I'm having the same problem, only deleting my game data and reinstalling is what seemed to have caused it.

I was playing a character who had made it to the archdemon battle, and the game kept freezing during the battle. I never was able to get past that point, and all the recommendations I read suggested to delete the game data and reinstall everything. So, I did that. Previous to doing that, I had all of the above mentioned items, no problem and had had them on previous play throughs. Now, even after reinstalling everything, the only thing that's showing up is the Blood Dragon Armor.

I'm all shades of frustrated. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it short of wiping everything DA related, saves and all, off of my PS3 and reinstalling.

• Members
  • 133 posts

WitchesGoneWild wrote...

I'm having the same problem, only deleting my game data and reinstalling is what seemed to have caused it.

I was playing a character who had made it to the archdemon battle, and the game kept freezing during the battle. I never was able to get past that point, and all the recommendations I read suggested to delete the game data and reinstall everything. So, I did that. Previous to doing that, I had all of the above mentioned items, no problem and had had them on previous play throughs. Now, even after reinstalling everything, the only thing that's showing up is the Blood Dragon Armor.

I'm all shades of frustrated. I've tried everything I can think of to fix it short of wiping everything DA related, saves and all, off of my PS3 and reinstalling.

My data got wiped and i had to restart from scratch. I also found myself without all my extras. One thing i did notice now with DA: O is that it no longer constantly shows you as being signed onto the servers. I wonder if that has something to do with it. :huh:

Instead of dealing with re-installing my data a third time (all my DLC with the exception of Awakening is on PSN and i tried twice) i just gave up on going through all of it again. I COULD try to recomplete it all, but i'm not so sure i want to unless i get PSN+ so i have a place to store my data. :( Shame because this is easily one of my favorite games this gen....if not #1 then certainly in the top 3. :D

Icehawk7

Icehawk7
  • Members
  • 408 posts
The game is actually more fun, to me, without all the extra dlc bonus items. You know you have to earn better gear versus it just being there. Makes it more challenging too.

• Members
  • 133 posts

Icehawk7 wrote...

The game is actually more fun, to me, without all the extra dlc bonus items. You know you have to earn better gear versus it just being there. Makes it more challenging too.

================================================
That's really not the point...........we earned the bonuses for future plays. I have already gone throught the game a number of times as it is on multiple difficulties. There's nothing wrong with wanting what i earned. <_<

Thaley39

Thaley39
  • Members
  • 3 posts
so let me get this straight, all the all the time I put in before I DLed Lilianas Song was for lack of a better word, waste, I have to delete everything just to get the gear from it to show in Origins?? Posted Image

Edited by Thaley39, 20 February 2012 - 11:35 PM.