Photo

ME3 featured in the newest XBOX WORLD Update 8.8.11. ME3 not to feature multiplayer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1170 replies to this topic

Hillbillyshep

Hillbillyshep
  • Members
  • 520 posts
http://cdn.medialib....umb_wide940.jpg

What mainly caught my eye and probably will yours too, is the ad for the article: "New levels -and multiplayer!"
Another interesting thing is the DVD-ad. (In the upper left corner)
The magazine should be on the shelves by now, so if anyone could grab a copy and check it out for any NEW stuff  on the game. (No scans of course!Posted Image) Would be appreciated, without a doubt!
My apologies for making a new topic, but i felt this had to make it´s way here. Posted Image

Edited by Hillbillyshep, 08 August 2011 - 09:48 AM.

Hillbillyshep

Hillbillyshep
  • Members
  • 520 posts
Crap, some problem with the picture...
[Edit] Fixed it...
[Edit] Now it´s 99% fixed!

Edited by Hillbillyshep, 05 August 2011 - 08:05 PM.

Guest_The PLC_*

Guest_The PLC_*
  • Guests
Just post the link..

Guest_The PLC_*

Guest_The PLC_*
  • Guests
Oh, so I guess it's true..

Bioware, I am dissapoint.

Edited by The PLC, 05 August 2011 - 08:04 PM.

Pulletlamer

Pulletlamer
  • Members
  • 858 posts
Lol. Now I feel very intrigued. But then again it might just be pure rumor and speculation. It wouldn't be the first time a magazine does a mistake.

Or may just be for getting sales. Also it doesn't say: Multiplayer confirmed. So then again it well may be the information we already know of "Bioware syas no multiplayer, possible in future games".

Don't assume a magazine is always 100% right. They can be wrong.

Edited by Pulletlamer, 05 August 2011 - 08:08 PM.

RocketManSR2

RocketManSR2
  • Members
  • 2,974 posts
I guess you can't trust anyone anymore.

Someone With Mass

Someone With Mass
  • Members
  • 35,020 posts
Really? Why do we need multiplayer in a game trilogy that managed just fine without it?

CroGamer002

CroGamer002
  • Members
  • 20,487 posts
BS.

It was confirmed twice by Casey there's no multiplayer in ME3

chairslayer

chairslayer
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
I really hope this magazine is full of crap and lying about that nasty "multiplayer" word on the cover

Robhuzz

Robhuzz
  • Members
  • 4,975 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Mass Effect 3
*Shortly after reading 'multiplayer'* Is that EA HQ that's burning to the ground over there? *Stares into the distance*:whistle:

On a more serious note: Probably Crap, it was said numerous times there will be no multiplayer in ME3. Would be dumb to ignore the massive majority of fans who simply don't want multiplayer in ME3..

Edited by Robhuzz, 05 August 2011 - 08:09 PM.

Guest_The PLC_*

Guest_The PLC_*
  • Guests
Why the **** would you introduce multiplayer in the 3rd game of a singleplayer trilogy?!

Fiery Phoenix

Fiery Phoenix
  • Members
  • 15,943 posts

Mesina2 wrote...

BS.

It was not confirmed; it was dodged. We have yet to see a flatout NO from anyone from BioWare on this.

RocketManSR2

RocketManSR2
  • Members
  • 2,974 posts

chairslayer wrote...

I really hope this magazine is full of crap and lying about that nasty "multiplayer" word on the cover

You and me both.

Funkcase

Funkcase
  • Members
  • 4,458 posts
What a way to ruin the end of a series, if it is indeed true. Why would anyone want multiplayer? It's just going to take from the single player, and it wont be anything original, it will be the same as every other game out there. If this is true, Bioware have sold out.

Pulletlamer

Pulletlamer
  • Members
  • 858 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3

Mesina2 wrote...

BS.

This is what bothers me. Casey said no multiplayer. I don't think they are going to confirm it suddenly.. Right?  I really hope so..

I'm willing to bet it's either info about BW's confirmation of no multiplayer, or wrong information.

Edited by Pulletlamer, 05 August 2011 - 08:12 PM.

twisty77

twisty77
  • Members
  • 541 posts
Is it true Call of Duty/Gears of War style multiplayer or is this the 2-4 person co-op mode that has been rumored?

For what it's worth, multiplayer is a terrible idea.

Guest_darkness reborn_*

Guest_darkness reborn_*
  • Guests
multiplayer in ME3?

To Bioware:
Posted Image

MACharlie1

MACharlie1
  • Members
  • 3,103 posts
If true...I blame Silverman. Just because.

Fiery Phoenix

Fiery Phoenix
  • Members
  • 15,943 posts

Funkcase wrote...

What a way to ruin the end of a series, if it is indeed true. Why would anyone want multiplayer? It's just going to take from the single player, and it wont be anything original, it will be the same as every other game out there. If this is true, Bioware have sold out.

Thing is, if EA wants multiplayer, it will be there regardless of anything. They did it with Dead Space 2, and while it sucked real bad, the single player was still awesome somehow.

Edited by Fiery Phoenix, 05 August 2011 - 08:12 PM.

• Members
  • 3,149 posts
It just probably means we asked Bioware a question about the future of multiplayer for their games. And we all know the answer to that question -- so its not really anything new.

Metopholus

Metopholus
  • Members
  • 107 posts

Fiery Phoenix wrote...

Mesina2 wrote...

BS.

It was not confirmed; it was dodged. We have yet to see a flatout NO from anyone from BioWare on this.

Thought i remembered him saying at comic con "We're focusing on the single player experience" or something. not a flat out *no* but i get the feeling MP is not in ME3.

Savber100

Savber100
  • Members
  • 2,844 posts
NONONONONONONONO!

Is THIS the new exciting feature in ME3? AAH! Why Bioware? After defending that you won't waste your resources on something so colossally stupid, you go and kick me in the balls.

Edit: This better be one big freaking joke where you open to the page on mp and it laughs on your stupidity for believing it. :pinched:

Edited by Savber100, 05 August 2011 - 08:16 PM.

Funkcase

Funkcase
  • Members
  • 4,458 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
I find it funny and sad that I heard someone mention that Casey said ''Mass effect 3 will have no multiplayer without the singleplayer being affected'' So does that mean if this is true it has affected the singleplayer?

Edited by Funkcase, 05 August 2011 - 08:17 PM.

Forsythia

Forsythia
  • Members
  • 931 posts
That really doesn't say anything yet. It surely draws attention and that's probably what they're aiming for.

Guest_The PLC_*

Guest_The PLC_*
  • Guests
If this turns out to be true, this forum is going to explode.