Photo

I don't get why S/S romance is so important.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
229 replies to this topic

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts
 I mean seriously guys. If you want to have a realtionship with a male character just play as a chick. If you want to romance a female character just play as a Male character. I honestly think that BW should just stop taking these whiners so seriosuly. I mean if they are so ****y why doesn't bioware just not listen to them? It doesn't make sense to me. Can a BioWare dev please clarify me on this?

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts
I just found this out an hour ago and i'm really pissed that Bioware would compromise the intergty of the characters so much.

hajihater

hajihater
  • Members
  • 31 posts
S/S romance is important to some people i mean, Sheit back in afghanistan i had like 2 gays in my unit.

TripleLife

TripleLife
  • Members
  • 93 posts
Why do you care? No one is forcing you to be gay, man. Just relax.

Maugrim

Maugrim
  • Members
  • 3,459 posts
Luckily their integrity is intact.

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts

makenzieshepard wrote...

All these people keep posting these pictures of gay sex with my favorite characters. I would call that compamises integrity.

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts

hajihater wrote...

S/S romance is important to some people i mean, Sheit back in afghanistan i had like 2 gays in my unit.

What the **** are you talking about? Afghanistan thats not even a real war.

TripleLife

TripleLife
  • Members
  • 93 posts
Oh no, not fan art!

If you're going to get mad at BioWare for things they didn't produce, I'm sure you can find better things to be angry about.

Golden Owl

Golden Owl
  • Members
  • 4,064 posts
Compromising integrity...what?...How?....If you don't like it don't romance a same sex, easy as that, I won't be romancing same sex, why in the heck should it bother me if someone else does?....No skin off my nose.

Maugrim

Maugrim
  • Members
  • 3,459 posts
Yep definitely time for me to switch my sig space up for a bit.

ThePuppetWithNoStrings

ThePuppetWithNoStrings
  • Members
  • 202 posts
Because not everyone is heterosexual?

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts

TripleLife wrote...

Oh no, not fan art!

If you're going to get mad at BioWare for things they didn't produce, I'm sure you can find better things to be angry about.

Still if people are going to produce this sick **** then why would Bioware listen to these people.

Golden Owl

Golden Owl
  • Members
  • 4,064 posts

TetVet64 wrote...

makenzieshepard wrote...

All these people keep posting these pictures of gay sex with my favorite characters. I would call that compamises integrity.

Simple solution....don't look at those pics if you don't like them...or is that too simple?...My bad.

hajihater

hajihater
  • Members
  • 31 posts

TetVet64 wrote...

hajihater wrote...

What the **** are you talking about? Afghanistan thats not even a real war.

LOL. What are you talking about? What war have you ever been in, ****?

TetVet64

TetVet64
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Golden Owl wrote...

TetVet64 wrote...

makenzieshepard wrote...

Simple solution....don't look at those pics if you don't like them...or is that too simple?...My bad.

Yeah but Bioware is pandering to these people. I find it extremly infuriating that they would go so far to make all these characters gay. Ash was my favorite character and now I hear shes gay in ME3. I feel betrayed that they would strait up change her sexuality in an instant.

Maugrim

Maugrim
  • Members
  • 3,459 posts
Posted Image

Come on OP you had to know this was really going on behind the scenes, it can't be a surprise because it's so obvious!

hajihater

hajihater
  • Members
  • 31 posts

makenzieshepard wrote...

Posted Image

Come on OP you had to know this was really going on behind the scenes, it can't be a surprise because it's so obvious!

come on now we dont need this sin on here.

Subject Alpha

Subject Alpha
  • Members
  • 115 posts
Hmm... Not bad. Could do better though. About 4/10 for prococity, but troll harer next time =]

J. Reezy

J. Reezy
  • Members
  • 26,090 posts

makenzieshepard wrote...

Posted Image

Yes...:wub:...err, I mean...uh...gross!:sick:

kalalala

kalalala
  • Members
  • 2,980 posts
Mass Effect is what you make of it. If you don't want to have gay relationships in your game, don't pursue someone of the same gender of your Shepard.

Golden Owl

Golden Owl
  • Members
  • 4,064 posts

TetVet64 wrote...

Golden Owl wrote...

TetVet64 wrote...

makenzieshepard wrote...

Yeah but Bioware is pandering to these people. I find it extremly infuriating that they would go so far to make all these characters gay. Ash was my favorite character and now I hear shes gay in ME3. I feel betrayed that they would strait up change her sexuality in an instant.

Ummm....so?....She is still with your hetro Shep in your ME universe...if you have your Shep involved with her I very seriously doubt she would mention gay romance in your ME Universe.

Red by Full Metal Jacket

Red by Full Metal Jacket
  • Members
  • 269 posts

TetVet64 wrote...

Ash was my favorite character and now I hear shes gay in ME3.

You heard wrong then.

BTW, Jade Empire had gay/lesbian relationships.  Uh-oh, better change your avatar!

Edited by Red by Full Metal Jacket, 09 February 2012 - 07:23 AM.

hajihater

hajihater
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Subject Alpha wrote...

Hmm... Not bad. Could do better though. About 4/10 for prococity, but troll harer next time =]

Or hes trying to make a valid point. 0/10 troll harder.

CptData

CptData
  • Members
  • 8,637 posts

TetVet64 wrote...

I mean seriously guys. If you want to have a realtionship with a male character just play as a chick. If you want to romance a female character just play as a Male character. I honestly think that BW should just stop taking these whiners so seriosuly. I mean if they are so ****y why doesn't bioware just not listen to them? It doesn't make sense to me. Can a BioWare dev please clarify me on this?

*shrugs*

You don't need to do a S/S romance if you don't enjoy it.
I'm glad it's in the game since it adds another option to try out. "More options" means "more fun". I'm going to enjoy bi-sex Ashley if there's any ^^

Maugrim

Maugrim
  • Members
  • 3,459 posts

hajihater wrote...

makenzieshepard wrote...

come on now we dont need this sin on here.

You're right  I've neglected the boys, forgive me.

Posted Image

Edited by makenzieshepard, 09 February 2012 - 07:23 AM.