Photo

What are the flowers and stuff for?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

RocketManSR2

RocketManSR2
  • Members
  • 2,974 posts
The first thing you can buy in the hospital at the beginning. I went ahead and bought them, but have found no use for them. Are they gifts like in DA:O? I searched but found nothing, and I'm afraid to dig deeper into the board. I haven't even gone to Palaven, yet.  

Poisd2Strike

Poisd2Strike
  • Members
  • 45 posts
They are supposed to be gift options for your Squad mate who gets injured and ends up in the Hospital on the Citadel.

NickyMouse

NickyMouse
  • Members
  • 111 posts
They disappeared after the first time. Where did they go?
Was I supposed to buy them all?

dryz

dryz
  • Members
  • 201 posts
im looking for an answer to this to. I bought flowers thinking to give them to my injured squadmate but there was no opttion for that so i figured its for something later and my money was better used for something right now, but after i got back everything was gone. Is there any need for any of the items in the sirta store?

Taleroth

Taleroth
  • Members
  • 8,472 posts
I saw whiskey and assumed it was for Chakwas. But by the time I found her, it was gone. hah

Kmead15

Kmead15
  • Members
  • 515 posts

dryz wrote...

im looking for an answer to this to. I bought flowers thinking to give them to my injured squadmate but there was no opttion for that so i figured its for something later and my money was better used for something right now, but after i got back everything was gone. Is there any need for any of the items in the sirta store?

When I talked the the VS, Shepard handed something over. I expect that doesn't happen if you didn't buy something, but I'm not sure.

Praetor86

Praetor86
  • Members
  • 42 posts
i know the whiskey was giving to Kaidan maybe the flowers are for ashley

dryz

dryz
  • Members
  • 201 posts
i didnt notice that but i just returned to the hospital once after the initial visit

Phydeaux314

Phydeaux314
  • Members
  • 1,400 posts
I can confirm that the whiskey is for Kaidan.

packardbell

packardbell
  • Members
  • 2,387 posts

Praetor86 wrote...

i know the whiskey was giving to Kaidan maybe the flowers are for ashley

I bought all the gifts before visiting her, Shepard only gave Ash one of the poetry books.

dryz

dryz
  • Members
  • 201 posts
I just had a convo where ash was quoting poetry or something and i think it had something to do with one of the books i didnt buy, anyone else have this convo with the item in inventory.