Photo

My multiplayer weapons and equipment disappearing

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Eilrach

Eilrach
  • Members
  • 12 posts
I had a really bad bug that made all my weapons and equipment disappear. This happen when i was in the Store when the game started. I'm very unhappy about this as i spent 800 bioware points buying spectre packs and have bought at least 5 other spectre packs with the game credits.

Can you tech support please ractify this issue for me, or at least refund my bioware points? Origin ID is Eilrach85

Edited by Eilrach, 10 March 2012 - 07:59 AM.

Velkezar

Velkezar
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Have some issue on the 8th of Martch. Origin ID: Velkezar.
Just after i got 100% control of all the systems in multiplayer of Mass Effect 3 a welcome N7 message appears just above results screen of the mission. I lost all my opened characters and weapons, mods in rifle still there but don't work and i can't change them. Also lost all opened customization options for characters, can't change them but they are still there. I asked the EA support about this but they only said ask Bioware Support.

BeeHoon

BeeHoon
  • Members
  • 93 posts
EA support ask me to post in the BIOWARE forum ... i am wandering POST IN THE FORUM for wat? EA is the one that sell me the game. They cant even help. zzzz

Edited by BeeHoon, 10 March 2012 - 09:55 AM.

TommyCFLee

TommyCFLee
  • Members
  • 2 posts
All of my Weapons, items & Character unlocked were all disappeared.!!!!!!!
Give back the Bioware point to me>.<!!!!!

Eilrach

Eilrach
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Still no response from Bioware, i'm hoping they can at least refund my Bioware points. Tech support where are you?

The Prime Magus

The Prime Magus
  • Members
  • 27 posts
Thread with the same issue here: http://social.biowar...4/index/9743487 It doesn't seem like there's an official response to it yet. I'd like to get more MP in, but without getting any of my stuff back it seems kind of pointless to try :(

Edited by The Prime Magus, 10 March 2012 - 07:38 PM.

zarkis61

zarkis61
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Same problem here. After a mission the N7 welocme screen apperaed. Kept my level but lost all my gear.

Ghost Rider LSOV

Ghost Rider LSOV
  • Members
  • 1,008 posts
Lost all my gear too by accidentally pressing Store before the match started.

So... don't touch the store if you're ready to go. :P

Pharaun36

Pharaun36
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Same, bought 2 spectre packs, lost all the gear but kept my lvl. Chated with an EA rep, he had no idea what was going on, kept telling me I should have a code for the items...

swarm242

swarm242
  • Members
  • 50 posts
social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/9685812

I have had EA support now outright lie to me twice on this issue and then abruptly end the conversation with me on the third time contacting them when I asked why. If you are able to contact your bank or paypal and dispute the charges for your Bioware points because they are incapable of returning either your items our your points and they are just going to BS you on the subject.

Edited by swarm242, 10 March 2012 - 10:22 PM.

Eilrach

Eilrach
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Still no respones..........

BeeHoon

BeeHoon
  • Members
  • 93 posts
its weekend.... do they work over weekend for this bug?

Kam531

Kam531
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Same problem, lost a few upgrades and weapons.
ID: Kam531

Syntros

Syntros
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Same here

Kam531

Kam531
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Actually, I lost a character too... Wow.

Kris69

Kris69
  • Members
  • 182 posts
Same here...lost the best sniper rifle in game. Funny thing is, I paid in BW points to get it, so now I feel like EA stole my money. And I'm 100% sure they won't give it back to me...EA are thieves.
ID: Kris Teh Pwnz

Edited by Kris69, 11 March 2012 - 10:27 PM.

ExiledSacredSoul

ExiledSacredSoul
  • Members
  • 22 posts
T-T lost all my weapons mods and 4 charecter unlocks. this is very sad
id:Darkrainboom

Nellum

Nellum
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Just happened to me, lost all my weapons and packs(thermal clip, medigel etc.) Was able to keep on playing with the weapons until i went to the weapon menu to change them, then they reset to the beginnning ones.

CuAnnan

CuAnnan
  • Members
  • 15 posts
Just happened to me.

Beregondo

Beregondo
  • Members
  • 3 posts
Same happened to me a minute ago. It's as if I just started playing, got the welcome screen. I still have my levels but lost ALL unlocks.

VladDracule

VladDracule
  • Members
  • 31 posts
happened to me, im not sure when it happened though i think i got the welcome message that seems to cause it a total of 3 times. I lost an assault rifle, Sniper Rifle, 3 chars, like 12+ consumables, and several weapon mods.

If a roll back were to occur they also need to give us back all the points weve earned in online play, and not just the ones that people bought because that takes away all progress of what we accomplished and worked for in game. I think they should remove being able to by stuff with real money all together

Eilrach

Eilrach
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Bump, not gonna let this thread disappear as well until my issue is resolved

Madeline Lightning

Madeline Lightning
  • Members
  • 375 posts
Same for me

bufordtgumbo

bufordtgumbo
  • Members
  • 2 posts
same thing here, saw the n7 recruit screen figured it was a bug clicked continue and boom, no more guns or anything.

_MrX_

_MrX_
  • Members
  • 3 posts

zarkis61 wrote...
Same problem here. After a mission the N7 welcome screen apperaed. Kept my level but lost all my gear.  

Same with me after a failed silver mission, put some left over bioware points aka cash into a few Spectre packs.
I took a screenshot of a sniper I got to show a friend what you could get before it all went away, so here are one before and three after screenshots.

Before | After 1 | After 2 | After 3

Edited by _MrX_, 12 March 2012 - 07:25 AM.