Photo

Comprehensive Mass Effect 3 Endings Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
245 replies to this topic

Marta Rio

Marta Rio
  • Members
  • 699 posts
Hi all, I made a poll with a bunch of different questions related to the ME3 endings.

BEWARE: SPOILERS AT THIS LINK
Note: I didn't post this in the spoiler forums because my Origin and BSN accounts are not linked (I do have the game and have completed one playthrough).  If someone could do me a favor and link to the poll in the appropriate spoiler forum I'd be much obliged.

Click here to access the poll.

ETA:  If you respond to the poll, can you write a comment in this thread saying that you did so?  I want to try to make sure that that people aren't voting multiple times.  Also, it will keep the poll on the front page of this forum.

For results after 340 votes, see page 5 of this thread.
For results after 672 votes, see page 8 of this thread.

A note about question 2: It's not multiple choice because I wanted to see what issue people care about the most.  It's sort of a way to ask "If Bioware could only change one major thing about the ending, which one of these things would you prefer?"

Edited by Marta Rio, 11 March 2012 - 01:13 AM.

Carnage752

Carnage752
  • Members
  • 1,113 posts
Nice poll

Marta Rio

Marta Rio
  • Members
  • 699 posts
I see a few people are voting.

A humble request:
If you vote, please leave a comment in this thread (even if it's just "Voted"). It will help me get an idea of the number of unique votes AND it will keep the poll on the front page of the forum (which is moving a mile a minute).

Edited by Marta Rio, 10 March 2012 - 09:04 PM.

Crovax_PSO

Crovax_PSO
  • Members
  • 22 posts
Voted, thanks for the comprehensive options.

HurricaneDawg

HurricaneDawg
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I voted, nice poll. I hope you'll share the results.

idunhavaname

idunhavaname
  • Members
  • 502 posts
Too bad we can't see the result.

Spectre_Shepard

Spectre_Shepard
  • Members
  • 1,323 posts
pretty good

Thereisnadaspoon

Thereisnadaspoon
  • Members
  • 35 posts
Voted.

Legendaryred

Legendaryred
  • Members
  • 921 posts
I for one, feel like the endings just came out of the blue, i mean they have no relation with the past 2 games. The final scenes of the normandy and the jungle planet are extremely vague and offer no closure. Won't buy any DLC that doesn't change the ending, ME3 is the disappointment of the year.

Nero Narmeril

Nero Narmeril
  • Members
  • 1,474 posts
Done

Mr.Snithums

Mr.Snithums
  • Members
  • 87 posts
Voted, its nice to see a poll that coverns more than the standard Good/Bad/We want a Disney Ending polls. I realize the forum is limited in its functionality but they still generally come down to that. Anyway, showing support for endings that are comprehensive but not exclusivly happy/sad ones either.

Teddie Sage

Teddie Sage
  • Members
  • 4,166 posts
Voted.

Fjordgnu

Fjordgnu
  • Members
  • 267 posts
I voted. Question 2 should've been multiple choice, though.

Marta Rio

Marta Rio
  • Members
  • 699 posts

Fjordgnu wrote...

Yeah, I thought about making it multiple choice.  I didn't because I wanted to find out which issue was the most important to people.  If I had made it multiple choice, people would have just clicked on all the choices.

ColdRiver

ColdRiver
  • Members
  • 110 posts
Voted.

loungeshep

loungeshep
  • Members
  • 1,818 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
Voted, but I'mma not tell how.

DarkX289

DarkX289
  • Members
  • 68 posts
Voted.

Chala

Chala
  • Members
  • 4,015 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
Voted (Best poll I've seen about this problem so far, good job op)
The idea of everything is goes to hell is fine, but the problem is that we can't have more options and that there are few explanations of what is going on.

Edited by El_Chala_Legalizado, 10 March 2012 - 09:20 PM.

Thereisnadaspoon

Thereisnadaspoon
  • Members
  • 35 posts
The only problem now.. If we get a good ending, we're gonna know what happens. They really gotta pull something great out now for a good ending.(If they patch)

Nerevar-as

Nerevar-as
  • Members
  • 4,952 posts

Marta Rio wrote...

Fjordgnu wrote...

Yeah, I thought about making it multiple choice.  I didn't because I wanted to find out which issue was the most important to people.  If I had made it multiple choice, people would have just clicked on all the choices.

All of them as far as I´m concerned, maybe you could put that as an option?

Shin-Anubis

Shin-Anubis
  • Members
  • 295 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
Very nice poll. You got my vote :)

Zharikov

Zharikov
  • Members
  • 2 posts
Voted, and I agree that the second question should have been multiple choice, although yes, you're probably right in what people would do. However, by that logic question 3 shouldn't have been multiple choice either - though yeah, I'd say 2 is probably more important to not be multiple choice than 3.

Kell1775

Kell1775
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Voted.

I am fine with most of the ending. Only thing that really sticks out for me is the squad member getting out of the Normandy. I am pretty sure Ashley died with me. Then she was standing next to Joker.

I wanted dark and Shepard dead for the most part though.

Shepard's_Fist

Shepard's_Fist
  • Members
  • 205 posts
Voted. Good poll OP.

chengthao

chengthao
  • Members
  • 1,223 posts
i bet BW doesn't listen and does nothing