Photo

Joker Hidden Dialogue During Conduit Push!

• Please log in to reply
192 replies to this topic

FireW4lker

FireW4lker
  • Members
  • 94 posts

So I've been messing with the afc audio files that contain dialogue and I came across this strange thing: basically during the final push to the conduit joker was supposed to intervene and save the situation. Yes, I'm not joking . He literally says this:"I'm late to the party but the girls are coming home with me" and "That was for Cortez!". If you want to check it out just find and afc to ogg converter and convert the following file located in the cookedPC folder : end001_final_run_trouble. 

here are some links guys : 
http://www.mediafire...a9hk2ha5xpqp3tk 
http://www.mediafire...l4yz1rt1dfwd6fi 

Edited by FireW4lker, 11 marzec 2012 - 09:34 .

SaltyWaffles-PD

SaltyWaffles-PD
  • Members
  • 342 posts
I was always wondering where the HELL Joker was in the most critical part of the whole operation, when he was needed most. Heck, since the Normandy was already assisting you with guiding the Thanix Missiles, it should already have been close by.

FireW4lker

FireW4lker
  • Members
  • 94 posts
Here is some more
http://www.mediafire...m19xma7bzqf727m

Guest_Amdnro_*

Guest_Amdnro_*
  • Guests

FireW4lker wrote...

So I've been messing with the afc audio files that contain dialogue and I came across this strange thing: basically during the final push to the conduit joker was supposed to intervene and save the situation. Yes, I'm not joking . He literally says this:"I'm late to the party but the girls are coming home with me" and "That was for Cortez!". If you want to check it out just find and afc to ogg converter and convert the following file located in the cookedPC folder : end001_final_run_trouble. 

here are some links guys : 
http://www.zshare.ne...3759544434583c/
http://www.zshare.ne...375931ca2adbaa/ 

...............................Bioware..............really..............<_<

lyssalu

lyssalu
  • Members
  • 923 posts
LOL

kvilleification

kvilleification
  • Members
  • 42 posts
Maybe there are missing pieces which fill the holes just hidden on the disc, like the anderson thing and now this. I'm sure there is more.

SLPr0

SLPr0
  • Members
  • 1,396 posts
This is completely unsurprising.

WarBaby2

WarBaby2
  • Members
  • 829 posts
Build your own ending puzzle? You gotta be ****ing kidding me...

ChuckNorris18

ChuckNorris18
  • Members
  • 748 posts
We really need to compile these into one big YouTube post and a BSN post.

phrizek

phrizek
  • Members
  • 111 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
It would have been a lot more satisfying if the Normandy showed up and blew away Harbinger at the last second with the Thanix cannon.

N7Raider

N7Raider
  • Members
  • 709 posts
anybody wanna post what it says, I need some video player and I don't feel like downloading it.

Guest_Amdnro_*

Guest_Amdnro_*
  • Guests

phrizek wrote...

It would have been a lot more satisfying if the Normandy showed up and blew away Harbinger at the last second with the Thanix cannon.

That would have been so epic............so epic..........

bcrich18

bcrich18
  • Members
  • 49 posts
Can anyone just compile all of this and put it into a youtube video?

Bon3zz1001

Bon3zz1001
  • Members
  • 823 posts
Yep... Most of the stuff from the old script seems to be in the files still.

Edited by Bon3zz1001, 11 March 2012 - 09:38 PM.

SLPr0

SLPr0
  • Members
  • 1,396 posts
I wonder if there is an associate .bik file for this as well. Though to be honest if they decided to cut this from the story line, then they probably decided to cut the .bik for file size, though leaving the audio in the assets wouldn't be that big a deal.

Now if there was an associated .bik file, and the audio and someone put those together on Youtube....that would be a thermonuclear weapon in the hands of the fan base.

Militarized

Militarized
  • Members
  • 2,549 posts
That.. THAT MAKES TO MUCH SENSE.. HIS MASS EFFECT FIELD WOULD BE DOWN FROM LANDING ON THE PLANET.. NORMANDY COMES IN AND ROCKS HIM.

*MIND****INGBLOWN*

WarBaby2

WarBaby2
  • Members
  • 829 posts

phrizek wrote...

Or if that wouldn't suffice, Joker overloading the Ezo core and crashing the Normandy into that damned thing... ejacting in the last second, and ****ing and moaning the whole time, of course.^^

HaesoME3

HaesoME3
  • Members
  • 165 posts

Militarized wrote...

That.. THAT MAKES TO MUCH SENSE.. HIS MASS EFFECT FIELD WOULD BE DOWN FROM LANDING ON THE PLANET.. NORMANDY COMES IN AND ROCKS HIM.

*MIND****INGBLOWN*

I automatically assumed Sword would trash all the reapers that tried to prevent you getting to the beam if your EMS was high enough, the codex literally states almost word for word that the mass effect fields are 'insuffificient for combat' when a dreadnaught class lands on a planet with more than token gravity, figured if your EMS was high enough they'd swoop in and just blow them up as they're entering. But boy was I wrong.

squee365

squee365
  • Members
  • 1,536 posts
Its KOTOR 2 all over again.

phrizek

phrizek
  • Members
  • 111 posts
Hmmm... I was just thinking about the scene in the Take Earth Back CGI trailer where the Normandy is swooping down in the atmosphere flanked by a wing of Turian ships. Perhaps that was how the scene was originally going to play out? The Normandy swoops in at the last second with a squadron of warships at its side and sends Harbinger to a fitting end, enabling Shepard and co. to make it to the conduit.

phrizek

phrizek
  • Members
  • 111 posts
See this: http://youtu.be/eBktyyaV9LY?t=2m35s

Bon3zz1001

Bon3zz1001
  • Members
  • 823 posts
Here we go. Found it again. This is from the old script.

"Designer Cutscene:
Shepard comes to.
A handful of survivors from hammer, including Anderson and the henchmen, have gotten bogged down just a few dozen meters from the conduit and have dug in, but are dying quickly.
Suddenly, the Normandy streaks overhead, evading fire fromthe Reaper and blowing a hole in the Reaper enemies' lines.
Anderson shouts for Shepard to make a run for it, and orders the rest of Hammer to cover him."

The outcomes to this where as follows.
1: "Shepard and Anderson approach the conduit's beam. Shepard gets in, but Anderson is grabbed by a husk. Shepard turns to help, but before he can do anything, the beam activates, whisking Shepard away to the Citadel. On the other side, Shepard tears the metal from his leg and casts it aside, and then injects himself with Medigel."

2:"Shepard comes to. Anderson is dragging him forward. A jagged, bloody piece of metal is sticking out of his thigh. The conduit anchor retracts, stranding the henchmen. Shepard tries to walk, but his leg buckles. Anderson hands Shepard his pistol, and lifts Shepard's arm around his neck, supporting his leg. The two begin to shuffle towards the conduit beam."

3: "Designer Cutscene: Shepard limps to the conduit, and takes one final look around for other survivors. Seeing none, he enters the beam and is transported to the citadel."

4: "Shepard regains consciousness. He's bloody, and obviously badly injured. The Reaper is overhead, blasting away at retreating elements of Hammer. Shepard looks around: he's surrounded by burning vehicles and corpses, alone. He reaches for a syrette of medigel, but finds them broken or empty. Determined, he struggles to his feet, and starts limping towards the conduit."

Edited by Bon3zz1001, 11 March 2012 - 09:48 PM.

Guest_Imperium Alpha_*

Guest_Imperium Alpha_*
  • Guests

WarBaby2 wrote...

Build your own ending puzzle? You gotta be ****ing kidding me...

AWESOME !!! A GAME WITHIN A GAME !!! 

kvilleification

kvilleification
  • Members
  • 42 posts
so joker kills harbinger....which explains why harbinger was mysteriously gone after?

Reign Tsumiraki

Reign Tsumiraki
  • Members
  • 789 posts
Unlike KOTOR 2, they can release patches and DLC. KOTOR 2 was actually finished with the TSLRCM mod. Though it took, what, five years?