Photo

Good news everyone. (Picture proof and link inside)

• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

Mr.BlazenGlazen

Mr.BlazenGlazen
  • Members
  • 4,159 posts
 I know for many that an extended ending cut won't be enough. But I just talked with Merizan over twitter. She told me that:

1- No one starves to death, somehow.

and 

2- No ending will be perfect, there will be some sacrifices. But it is possible to have shepard reunite with normandy and crew.

Of course, we'll just have to wait and see what this extended cut actually shows us. But if this is accurate, then I think I'll be just fine with this. Not really the best ending due to...well. Plot holes and star child. But I'll be okay if this is the possible outcome of said endings.

I can't really post the link to the tweets since my google chrome is being stupid. But I'm sure if you look you'll find out discussion. It's fairly recent. 

Posted Image - Thanks for Thrawn81 for getting a picture of it. I'll try to get another picture up soon. Seems like firefox works fine with BSN links here.

As for shepard being reunited with normandy- https://twitter.com/...955957643481088

Thanks for the people providing the links when I couldn't. :)

Edited by Mr.BlazenGlazen, 05 April 2012 - 06:08 PM.

Mr.BlazenGlazen

Mr.BlazenGlazen
  • Members
  • 4,159 posts
Bump, I'm sure there are some who'd want to see this.

Mr.BlazenGlazen

Mr.BlazenGlazen
  • Members
  • 4,159 posts
So...apparently no one actually cares about this?

Valentia X

Valentia X
  • Members
  • 3,614 posts
If reunification requires me to commit genocide... then I guess I'm going to die. Killing off a sentient species, organic or synthetic, is a massive no-no for me.

I guess it doesn't matter. I got vapourised in the blue ending; they only they can reunite with is my ashes, I guess.

Yougottawanna

Yougottawanna
  • Members
  • 112 posts
Who is Merizan?

I am KROGAN

I am KROGAN
  • Members
  • 505 posts
I read the title in Professor Farnsworths voice. You made my day!

On topic, this intrigues me.

rma2110

rma2110
  • Members
  • 795 posts
Huh? How is it possible to have Shepard reunited with the Normandy and crew? There is no gameplay, so it must be related to EMS.

trey40

trey40
  • Members
  • 39 posts
sure and i want to believe you, but with no source it's only...speculation! ;)

Kingofthebonggo

Kingofthebonggo
  • Members
  • 204 posts

Mr.BlazenGlazen wrote...

So...apparently no one actually cares about this?

Unfortunately I think too many people are just mad for the sake of being mad and have no trust in Bioware's ability to provide clarity and closure through an epilogue.

This is pretty cool if true though! Do you have any links? Thanks!

crimsontotem

crimsontotem
  • Members
  • 636 posts
screenshot or this is a lie

Kesak12

Kesak12
  • Members
  • 600 posts
intresting...

Bantz

Bantz
  • Members
  • 1,033 posts
if they remove destroying the geth from destroy ending and let me reunite with my crew I would accept that ending and be ok with it.

Saku39

Saku39
  • Members
  • 127 posts
Link or trolling

Mr.BlazenGlazen

Mr.BlazenGlazen
  • Members
  • 4,159 posts

trey40 wrote...

sure and i want to believe you, but with no source it's only...speculation! ;)

I explained that I can't properly link stuff on chrome. It's on twitter right now, you'll see our discussion. Maybe someone else can get a link or screencap?

Svests

Svests
  • Members
  • 243 posts
Interesting. I don't really care if Shepard reunites with the Normandy. Though I do think this is a good sign. It indicates, to me at least, that the clarifications and expansions might actually be fairly substantial.

Heavvy Metall

Heavvy Metall
  • Members
  • 264 posts
So, does earth have some hidden Turian/ Quarian food supply vault we don't know about.

crimzontearz

crimzontearz
  • Members
  • 16,297 posts
uh.....link??

PROOF?

Thrawn81

Thrawn81
  • Members
  • 170 posts
Posted Image

Avissel

Avissel
  • Members
  • 2,132 posts

Bantz wrote...

if they remove destroying the geth from destroy ending and let me reunite with my crew I would accept that ending and be ok with it.

Reaper Jesus said it would kill you too.

It didn't kill you, so there is a chance it worked better than he thought and only killed the Reapers.

Thats what I'm going with.

So based on that, it's pretty much what I thought. The "extensions" will come down "Even though everything in the codex says this would be a terrible fate for the galaxey, it totally isn't because we decided it isn't"

Edited by Avissel, 05 April 2012 - 06:01 PM.

Iwillbeback

Iwillbeback
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts
Hell Yes, this one wants shepard to hug his crew with giant plot-hole hands.

Edited by Iwillbeback, 05 April 2012 - 06:00 PM.

Ratham

Ratham
  • Members
  • 674 posts
Now I care :)

Stygian1

Stygian1
  • Members
  • 1,284 posts
Sweet. F' the Geth. Give my Shepard Tali and a house.

I just wish the ending made sense now...

Taboo

Taboo
  • Members
  • 20,234 posts

Svests wrote...

Interesting. I don't really care if Shepard reunites with the Normandy. Though I do think this is a good sign. It indicates, to me at least, that the clarifications and expansions might actually be fairly substantial.

Torrible

Torrible
  • Members
  • 1,223 posts

Mr.BlazenGlazen wrote...

I know for many that an extended ending cut won't be enough. But I just talked with Merizan over twitter. She told me that:

1- No one starves to death, somehow.

Puts to rest the 'mass relays blown = entire galaxy dead' theory.

crimzontearz

crimzontearz
  • Members
  • 16,297 posts
what about the second part?