• Please log in to reply
711 replies to this topic

Chris Priestly

Chris Priestly
  • Members
  • 7,258 posts
Posted Image

Operation MASTIFF (June 8th-10th)
We are dropping the new reinforcements onto occupied worlds to supplement resistance movements. Retrieving data of how the Reapers conquered those worlds is of paramount importance.

Allied Goal: Complete 100K  retrieval missions.
Personal Goal: Extraction on Silver difficulty with one squad member of the Rebellion Pack classes: Vorcha, Phoenix Project Defectors, or Quarian Male.
Special Circumstance: None.

Completion of the personal goal awards that player a Commendation Pack.
Completion of the allied goal awards all players a Victory Pack that has a guaranteed N7 weapon.

Operation Mastiff begins at 6pm PST Friday June 8 and ends at 4am PST Monday June 11
Packs will be distributed Tuesday Evening if the mission is successful.

:devil:

Edited by Chris Priestly, 13 June 2012 - 07:09 PM.

Chris Priestly

Chris Priestly
  • Members
  • 7,258 posts
To be clear: The Rebellion Pack squad member does NOT have to be the one who extracts. They just have to participate in the mission and at least one squad member has to extract.

Some people have been asking for clarification:

Retrieval is the new mission objective that got added in Rebellion. So your squad must play a retrieval mission and at least one person from teh squad must be extracted at the end.

The Commendation and Victory Packs will be giving a guaranteed N7 weapon. The N7 weapons that have the N7 in the name- N7 Valiant, N7 Crusader, N7 Eagle, or N7 Hurricane.

Operation Mastiff must be completed on Silver OR BETTER. So Gold completions do count.

:devil:

Edited by Chris Priestly, 07 June 2012 - 05:23 PM.

GMStevo

GMStevo
  • Members
  • 79 posts
That's awesome! I wasn't even planning on an event this weekend. My schedule must be off!

I'm glad to have been lucky enough to unlock the Adept, bring on the Reapers!!!

someone else

someone else
  • Members
  • 1,456 posts
woof

dr octagon 3000

dr octagon 3000
  • Members
  • 217 posts
Community goal gets an N7? nice. Get ready for the deluge of confusion!

Edited by dr octagon 3000, 06 June 2012 - 05:14 PM.

Yigorse

Yigorse
  • Members
  • 993 posts
When you say "N7 Weapon", do you mean, standard ultra-rares? Or Commendation Pack weapons?

Edited by Yigorse, 06 June 2012 - 05:13 PM.

darkchief10

darkchief10
  • Members
  • 2,056 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
IT'S CLOBERRING TIM-
I mean
iT'S CARRYING HEAVY BACKPACKS TIME!!!!

idlephase

idlephase
  • Members
  • 11 posts
I'm a little unclear: if I do not play as one of the new pack members, I will not get the personal goal? Or, does that mean so long as I am in a game with one person using a new class, I will get the personal goal if extraction succeeds?

NOD-INFORMER37

NOD-INFORMER37
  • Members
  • 1,566 posts
Just unlocked two Rebellion characters(Phoenix Adept/Vorcha Sentinel) in one pack yesterday, just in time it seems!

duffpastorius

duffpastorius
  • Members
  • 424 posts
Those victory packs are a great because people will actually try to complete the challenge.

RAF1940

RAF1940
  • Members
  • 1,598 posts
Sounds fun. I'll be participating.

Luckily just unlocked my Vorcha Soldier last night!

Edited by RAF1940, 06 June 2012 - 05:17 PM.

dirty console peasant

dirty console peasant
  • Members
  • 2,208 posts
great another goddam weekend that those of us with the black hole cannot play **** you Bioware **** you. Fix this or it will get ugly for you.

DESTRAUDO

DESTRAUDO
  • Members
  • 969 posts
Well worth clarifying whether the award of an n7 has been switched to victory pack from commendation pack, or if both now grant an N7.

rrob

rrob
  • Members
  • 59 posts
Just unlocked the vorcha soldier as well. Ready!

NOD-INFORMER37

NOD-INFORMER37
  • Members
  • 1,566 posts
Oh and will teh website's main page be updated with this Op or will it stay as teh Rebellion Pack?

I ask because I postively love the Operation' wallpapers lol

EDIT: Wow that was fast lol nvm 

On a side note I just realized how Chris's "teh" factor is wearing off on me. :< (or maybe its just a Canadian thing =] )

Edited by NOD-INFORMER37, 06 June 2012 - 05:21 PM.

LeeVEGETA

LeeVEGETA
  • Members
  • 124 posts
Looks like we need at least 50,000 games completed to get this one from what I've see, which is 2 retrieval objectives per game, or at least that's what I've come across.

Should be fun though.

RAF1940

RAF1940
  • Members
  • 1,598 posts

Shepard Cmdr wrote...

great another goddam weekend that those of us with the black hole cannot play **** you Bioware **** you. Fix this or it will get ugly for you.

?

DESTRAUDO

DESTRAUDO
  • Members
  • 969 posts
Note the text from operation shieldwall.

Squad Goal Success: Squad members awarded a Commendation Pack.
Allied Goal Success: All players awarded a Victory Pack (high chance of containing a Rare weapon).

Commendation pack containing an n7 is not worthy of special mention, so in all probability that means the commendation pack this time will have 1 of the 4 n7 weapons as normal, and victory pack will contain a random n7 weapon. Maybe the plan here is that if everyone has one n7 weapon everyone will stop complaining about how powerful they are. XD

Byleth

Byleth
  • Members
  • 28 posts
This one seems easy, very good, I only have one Rebellion character: the Quarian engineer

AndrewVICH

AndrewVICH
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Well, this is interesting... Would be, but MP DOESN'T WORK! Since Rebellion released...:sick:

Edited by AndrewVICH, 06 June 2012 - 05:25 PM.

SeanBahamut

SeanBahamut
  • Members
  • 419 posts
Looks like my Vorcha will get an easy run out this weekend ;)

Brother Takka

Brother Takka
  • Members
  • 398 posts
Cool. time to lash a few tings.

JediHealerCosmin

JediHealerCosmin
  • Members
  • 2,287 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. 

thesnake777

thesnake777
  • Members
  • 2,158 posts
Bring It On.

DESTRAUDO

DESTRAUDO
  • Members
  • 969 posts

JediHealerCosmin wrote...

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war. 

Must...... find.... way to 'favourite' post. (Begins clicking on screen randomly.)