Hate the Extended Cut - SPOILERS

9 replies to this topic

john_sheparrd

john_sheparrd
  • Members
  • 1,798 posts
 Why Bioware why was there no reunion,
you promised us jessica I hate you !!!

Edited by john_sheparrd, 26 June 2012 - 11:54 AM.

cynicalandbored

cynicalandbored
  • Members
  • 212 posts
I concur. Nobody promised us Jessica.

john_sheparrd

john_sheparrd
  • Members
  • 1,798 posts
I mean that jessica merizan that liar promised us a LI reunion via twitter!!!

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42
  • Members
  • 12,325 posts

john_sheparrd wrote...

Nothing she has said on Twitter has ever been reliable.

BrookerT

BrookerT
  • Members
  • 1,330 posts

john_sheparrd wrote...

NO she didn't. Just thougt I would say. She was asked whether the LI would ever reunite in the future, and she said yes. It was never mentioned in conjunstion with the EC

steeltrainn

steeltrainn
  • Members
  • 128 posts
So what have we learned today? Aside from Jessica Merizan being a crappy source of info?

Kanon777

Kanon777
  • Members
  • 1,625 posts

steeltrainn wrote...

So what have we learned today? Aside from Jessica Merizan being a crappy source of info?

You just learned that today? 

shurikenmanta

shurikenmanta
  • Members
  • 826 posts
lol.

Suck it up.

Oransel

Oransel
  • Members
  • 1,160 posts

Kanon777 wrote...

steeltrainn wrote...

You just learned that today? 

He must be new here.

TullyAckland

TullyAckland
  • BioWare Employees
  • 262 posts
One of the goals for the Extended Cut, as part of addressing player feedback, was to provide more time with the love interest, and more opportunity for players to say goodbye to them and provide additional moments of connection between them. We did this in several ways:
  • Shepard can now actually say goodbye to the love interest when they are split up at the conduit run.
  • When Shepard sees flashbacks of important characters during the final decision, the flashbacks are now variable based on your playthrough – so your love interest can appear as one of the flashbacks, providing another moment of reflection between Shepard and that character.
  • A memorial scene was added, partly to show a close bond between Shepard and the love interest. The scene is variable, and if Shepard has a love interest in a given playthrough, it will be that character who places Shepard’s name on the memorial wall.
  • You may notice that in the “Shepard lives” ending, the love interest hesitates to place Shepard’s name on the wall, and instead looks up as though deep in thought. This is meant to suggest that the love interest is not ready to believe Shepard is dead, and the final scene reveals they are correct. As the Normandy lifts off, there is hope that the love interest and Shepard will again be together.
Extended Cut: Spoiler discussion is here: 
http://social.biowar...dex/12756781/14 

Edited by TullyAckland, 26 June 2012 - 12:02 PM.