Photo

Did You See All Endings From EC? No? Watch Here.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts
1. Destroy
Destroy - Low EMS Renegade  (full) (epilog)
Destroy - High EMS Paragon (full) (epilog)

2. Control
Control - Low EMS Paragon (full) (epilog)
Control - Low EMS Renegade (epilog)
Control - High EMS Paragon (epilog)
Control - High EMS Renegade (epilog)

3. Synthesis
Synthesis - High EMS (epilog)

4. Refusal
Refusal - Dialog (epilog)
Refusal - Shooting (epilog)

5. Ending
Crucible Failed

Additional scenes
Crucible Low EMS Battle Scene
Normandy leaving Earth

Enjoy :ph34r:

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Destroy

Low EMS - Shepard is dead. Squadmates are killed by Harbinger. Reapers, Edi and Geths are killed by the Crucible. Earth is destroyed. Mass Relays are fully destroyed. Normandy crashed on the Jungle Planet and no one survived. Ships from the Sword Fleet are destroyed or disabled and they are left to their fate. A few people and civilizations survived and there is still hope.
Medium EMS - Shepard is dead. Squadmates are rescued. Reapers, Edi and Geths are killed by the Crucible.  Earth is devastated. Mass Relays are considerably damaged. Normandy crashed on the Jungle Planet and they stuck there. Some civilizations survived.
High EMS - Shepard is MIA but lives. Squadmates are rescued. Reapers, Edi and Geths are killed by the Crucible. Mass Relays are considerably damaged but not destroyed. Normandy crash-landed on the Jungle Planet but without any significant damage and soon will leave the planet. Most of civilizations survived.

2. Control
Low EMS - Shepard is dead but his thoughts control the Reapers. Squadmates are killed by Harbinger. Earth is devastated. Mass Relays are considerably damaged. Normandy crashed on the Jungle Planet and they stuck there.
Some civilizations survived.
High EMS - Shepard is dead but his thoughts control the Reapers. Squadmates are rescued. Mass Relays are considerably damaged but not destroyed. Normandy crash-landed on the Jungle Planet but without any significant damage and soon will leave the planet. Most of civilizations survived.

Renegade - Shepard is leader of the many. He leads the army and destroy everyone who threat his purpose.
Paragon - Shepard is protector of the many. He guards civilizations and keeping peace in the galaxy.

3. Synthesis
Only High EMS
- Shepard is dead. Squadmates are rescued. Mass Relays are considerably damaged but not destroyed. Normandy crash-landed on the Jungle Planet but without any significant damage and soon will leave the planet. Most of civilizations survived. Reapers are free and helping with rebuild.

4. Refusal 
Shepard's fate is unknown, probably died. Reapers will continue with cycle and kill and harvest everyone.
No one survive to the end of cycle.

Edited by GreenFlag, 04 July 2012 - 02:30 PM.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts
bump .)

Mike 9987

Mike 9987
  • Members
  • 2,097 posts
Thanks, i never go for the low EMS because i can't ever bring myself to finish the game uncompleted.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Mike 9987 wrote...

Thanks, i never go for the low EMS because i can't ever bring myself to finish the game uncompleted.

yeah, hard choices :unsure:

devSin

devSin
  • Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
Still not all the ending variations. What about medium EMS (below 3,100) destroy? High EMS renegade control?

Henioo

Henioo
  • Members
  • 706 posts
Never seen the EC low EMS destroy.

It's pretty much the original ending + squadmates die and Hackett at the end. Joker looks back, engines explode. Earth obliterated, no slideshow.

It should have been this way since the very beginning.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

devSin wrote...

Still not all the ending variations. What about medium EMS (below 3,100) destroy? High EMS renegade control?

That are usually slight differences (and each of us has different epilog slideshows)

but if you want to see it, use youtube :P

devSin

devSin
  • Members
  • 7,666 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
Unfortunately, I have yet to find a video of medium EMS destroy (high enough to unlock synthesis, but not high enough to have Shepard survive).

Hackulator

Hackulator
  • Members
  • 1,606 posts
What is the difference between low and high EMS control?

Luder09

Luder09
  • Members
  • 299 posts
Thanks for grouping these together! Gives me something to watch when I'm home from work. (I only played the Shep Survives/Destroy)

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Hackulator wrote...

What is the difference between low and high EMS control?

in low
Earth is devastated, Normandy crashed, squadmates in the Beam died

Edited by GreenFlag, 03 July 2012 - 07:31 PM.

legion999

legion999
  • Members
  • 5,315 posts
Thanks. I had no idea the Crucible being attacked scene even existed.

Reorte

Reorte
  • Members
  • 6,093 posts

Henioo wrote...

It's pretty much the original ending + squadmates die and Hackett at the end. Joker looks back, engines explode. Earth obliterated, no slideshow.

Lowest EMS should've got what we got in Refuse, no matter which choice.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Reorte wrote...

Henioo wrote...

Lowest EMS should've got what we got in Refuse, no matter which choice.

but in refuse no one survive, in destroy renegade is still hope

v TricKy v

v TricKy v
  • Members
  • 1,017 posts

Henioo wrote...

Which is kinda funny since the Normany doesnt has a rear window

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts
best words:

Shepard:
"I fight for freedom, I fight for the right to choose our own fate... :unsure:
And if I die, I'll die knowing that I did everything I could to stop you Bioware with Synthesis! <_<
And I'll die free." :crying:

Edited by GreenFlag, 03 July 2012 - 08:21 PM.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

v TricKy v wrote...

Henioo wrote...

Which is kinda funny since the Normany doesnt has a rear window

He watching to Samantha Traynor dancing on the Starmap B)

Doom972

Doom972
  • Members
  • 109 posts

devSin wrote...

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a video of medium EMS destroy (high enough to unlock synthesis, but not high enough to have Shepard survive).

There are several values that give slightly different results. Look at the chart on this page (though the required values had changed in the game): http://www.ign.com/w...ffect-3/Endings
All of the footage is in the low and high EMS Destroy ending while the medium ones take parts from each.
Control only has the 4 versions the OP posted and Synthesis only has one.

nomoredruggs

nomoredruggs
  • Members
  • 841 posts
Interesting thanks!

Hadn't seen the low EMS stuff.

Bfler

Bfler
  • Members
  • 2,655 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Mass Effect 3
Who is this guy behind Liara? I never see him in my destroy ending. Is it Cortez?
And with Ashley I also can't see Traynor in my ending.

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts
Jop, it's Steve

Reofeir

Reofeir
  • Members
  • 2,531 posts
LOW EMS is....Depressing. Fitting, but dang...I'm happy I didn't get that ending.

GenericEnemy

GenericEnemy
  • Members
  • 1,574 posts
Wow, I've never seen that scene where the Normandy doesn't take off from the jungle planet. I saw some people walking around down there...

GreenFlag

GreenFlag
  • Members
  • 471 posts

Zenor wrote...

LOW EMS is....Depressing. Fitting, but dang...I'm happy I didn't get that ending.

It's interesting

Torrible

Torrible
  • Members
  • 1,224 posts
Good thread. Looks like we have close to the 16 endings that were never promised in the first place.