Photo

The DA:I Twitter Thread - Game of the Year!

71410 replies to this topic

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

John Epler @eplerjc 12m

You look fine in editor but not in game, eh? To hell with you, Frostbite.

Better? :) ;)

• Nefla likes this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3

'Hey, I think this conversation is broken.' *open video, see camera spinning in ever tightening circles* 'Yeah... yeah, I think so.'

@eplerjc so this'd be the part where you make something to make me sad?

• Cat Lance, brightblueink and Ihatebadgames like this

Guest_Lady Glint_*

Guest_Lady Glint_*
  • Guests
Okay, things are getting interesting. Does Lady Sif have the power to single handedly save this thread? I may have lost my faith in this thread, but my faith in her super human determination is strong. You go girl!
  • Cat Lance, Artemis Leonhart, agonis and 6 others like this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts

'The bug isn't in your content!' 'That's good!' 'It's systemic.' 'That's bad.' 'But it comes with a free Frogurt!' 'That's good!'

• Cat Lance, GrayTimber and Tevinter Soldier like this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts

Okay, things are getting interesting. Does Lady Sif have the power to single handedly save this thread? I may have lost my faith in this thread, but my faith in her super human determination is strong. You go girl!

:lol: Thanks!  I'll do my best.  

• Cat Lance, Artemis Leonhart, agonis and 2 others like this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts

'The bug isn't in your content!' 'That's good!' 'It's systemic.' 'That's bad.' 'But it comes with a free Frogurt!' 'That's good!'

@eplerjc THE FROSTED IS ALSO CURSED

@hanlsp That's bad.

• Cat Lance, brightblueink, Sanctuary74 and 2 others like this

Guest_Lady Glint_*

Guest_Lady Glint_*
  • Guests

:lol:  I'll do my best.

Nobody is faster or more accurate!
  • Cat Lance and Lady Sif like this

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

I don't get this? :S help me understand lol

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Uh... I wasn't upset?   :huh:  I was just curious as to what the relevance was, then I played along.  I know Chris Priestly used to work at Bioware.

Yeah, looked like bickering to me. my bad then...

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Dragon Age @dragonage 22s

We came, we saw, we slept like babies. #PAXEast2014 is over, but we’ve compiled some great photos to share with you! http://bit.ly/1nbY2to

• Bondari the Reloader and AddieTheElf like this

azarhal

azarhal
  • Members
  • 4,008 posts

I don't get this? :S help me understand lol

Yesterday, John said he was animating something that would make Patrick happy, then he added that tomorrow (aka today) he would have to animate something to make Patrick sad to compensate.

• Aner91 likes this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts

John Epler@eplerjc
'Hey, I think this conversation is broken.' *open video, see camera spinning in ever tightening circles* 'Yeah... yeah, I think so.'

Patrick Weekes@PatrickWeekes

John Epler@eplerjc
@PatrickWeekes Not yet. I still haven't shown you the stuff to make you happy.

@eplerjc does this mean that if I never come back to the office, the waveform never collapses and you never make the sad thing?

@PatrickWeekes DAMMIT STOP LOOKING FOR LOOPHOLES. (when are you back, I really want to show you this thing. It has drinking and drunkenness)

• Cat Lance, brightblueink, Ihatebadgames and 2 others like this

Lady Sif

Lady Sif
  • Members
  • 1,613 posts

Locked out from being able to build content over the long weekend. That's.. a really good thing, actually.

• Cat Lance likes this

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Yesterday, John said he was animating something that would make Patrick happy, then he added that tomorrow (aka today) he would have to animate something to make Patrick sad to compensate.

Thank you :)

DarthSliver

DarthSliver
  • Members
  • 2,725 posts

might i ask what happen to this thread, I noticed it seem to have gotten unpinned if I recall correctly. 

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

might i ask what happen to this thread, I noticed it seem to have gotten unpinned if I recall correctly. 

We misbehaved, if we behave they may pin it again (if that's how it works).

Ananka

Ananka
  • Members
  • 1,796 posts

Let's not get into what happened.

Now this thread is strictly business. Lady Sif is bringing us out of trouble. One day we will get re-pinned.

• Naesaki, Eluvianus Rex, DarthSliver and 4 others like this

Eluvianus Rex

Eluvianus Rex
  • Members
  • 24,933 posts

It was David, he got a bit mad at all of that chatter so I believe he unpinned it. If we just play it cool, he might repin it soon.

DarthSliver

DarthSliver
  • Members
  • 2,725 posts

Maybe you guys could do as he suggested or one of the Bioware people and make a separate thread for discussing the Tweets, of course since this thread is cluttered with chatting maybe just make a new Twitter Thread exclusive to chats. Just a suggestion so intense discussions of Tweets can still happen. 

Hanako Ikezawa

Hanako Ikezawa
  • Members
  • 19,321 posts

:lol: Thanks!  I'll do my best.  

Help us, Lady Sif. You're our only hope.

• Cat Lance and Lady Sif like this

Eluvianus Rex

Eluvianus Rex
  • Members
  • 24,933 posts

Maybe you guys could do as he suggested or one of the Bioware people and make a separate thread for discussing the Tweets, of course since this thread is cluttered with chatting maybe just make a new Twitter Thread exclusive to chats. Just a suggestion so intense discussions of Tweets can still happen. 

My last off topic post

I think we should be fine in this thread as long as we keep all discussion to the bare minimum, and maybe if we can keep it that way, they will resticky it.

David Gaider

David Gaider
  • BioWare Employees
  • 4,483 posts

It was David, he got a bit mad at all of that chatter so I believe he unpinned it. If we just play it cool, he might repin it soon.

There's nothing wrong with a chatter thread. I simply don't think we need a stickied chatter thread--the Twitter thread was originally created as a place people could go to see what was being tweeted, as that was really the only info around at the time. I think its purpose as a dedicated sticky thread has more or less passed.

• CannotCompute, GVulture, llandwynwyn and 5 others like this

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

Yeah, i will stop posting tweets then since nobody sees them ( exepct the bad one i guess), go lady sif go! ;)

Aner91

Aner91
  • Members
  • 603 posts

There's nothing wrong with a chatter thread. I simply don't think we need a stickied chatter thread--the Twitter thread was originally created as a place people could go to see what was being tweeted, as that was really the only info around at the time. I think its purpose as a dedicated sticky thread has more or less passed.

Will his thread go down in the list and dissapear? or will it stay high up if people look/talk in it? :)

Eluvianus Rex

Eluvianus Rex
  • Members
  • 24,933 posts

Will his thread go down in the list and dissapear? or will it stay high up if people look/talk in it? :)

Nah, we have several people who post tweets often so it should stay decently high.