Mass Effect Trilogy Announced

• Please log in to reply
1633 replies to this topic

Chris Priestly

Chris Priestly
  • Members
  • 7,258 posts
Posted Image

We are pleased to announce the new Mass Effect Trilogy Edition available beginning November 6 for PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

As Commander Shepard, rise to become the galaxy’s most elite soldier and lead an all-out war to stop an ancient and ruthless enemy: the Reapers.  With over 75 hours of content and more than 300 awards, one of gaming’s most acclaimed franchises is available for the first time in a premium foiled box set.  Experience all three Mass Effect games for $59.99. 

• Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3’s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
  • Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
  • Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
  • Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications
  • Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
  • Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
Some Frequesntly Asked Questions and answers:

What DLC is included in the Mass Effect Trilogy?
  • On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission.  For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
  • On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE.  For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3. 
  • Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.
Will the original Mass Effect be available as a standalone game on PlayStation 3?
  • YES the original Mass Effect will be available as a standalone digital title through the PlayStation Network for $14.99.  It will release the same day as the Mass Effect Trilogy on PlayStation 3.
Is the Mass Effect Trilogy compatible with other versions of Mass Effect?
  • Yes, the Mass Effect Trilogy is compatible with other versions of Mass Effect.  This means you can use saves from across the original Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 titles with the Trilogy.  Mass Effect 3 multiplayer is also compatible across different versions.

:devil:

Edited by Chris Priestly, 27 September 2012 - 09:11 PM.

Eclipse merc

Eclipse merc
  • Members
  • 1,174 posts
Do you get the DLC?

ninogta4

ninogta4
  • Members
  • 6 posts
wait wait wait Mass effect 1 for ps3?Cool.

Blackguard82

Blackguard82
  • Members
  • 315 posts
ME 1 for PS3? Nice! Do you get the DLC too?

Edited by Blackguard82, 26 September 2012 - 03:09 PM.

cassani-7

cassani-7
  • Members
  • 123 posts
Awesome!!

EymerichPL

EymerichPL
  • Members
  • 52 posts
No gameplay changes? Why bother...

Arthuria

Arthuria
  • Members
  • 4 posts
Any new bonus collector ?

CAMERON96

CAMERON96
  • Members
  • 8 posts
will there be a way to get mass effect 1 on its own for ps3 because i have all ready got 2 and 3

DaBigDragon

DaBigDragon
  • Members
  • 835 posts
Glad to see PS3 folks will be able to play ME1 now. I'm surprised Microsoft Game Studios went for that.

ninogta4

ninogta4
  • Members
  • 6 posts

CAMERON96 wrote...

will there be a way to get mass effect 1 on its own for ps3 because i have all ready got 2 and 3

I couldn't agree more.

Edited by ninogta4, 26 September 2012 - 07:09 PM.

RinpocheSchnozberry

RinpocheSchnozberry
  • Members
  • 6,181 posts
Kick ass! This is going to make a great Christmas gift. There's no alterations to the base games I take it?

wolfsite

wolfsite
  • Members
  • 4,394 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
Don't leave us hanging Chris.

How did you guys get around the issues of getting ME1 one PS3 (if you did at all?).

Also any other features being added such as:

- DLC?

- Re-optimized version of ME1 for PC (Original port is a bit of a system hog, compared to 2 and 3)

- Exclusive items?

- Bonus content for people who already own all three games?

- New Space Hamster customization?

Fiery Phoenix

Fiery Phoenix
  • Members
  • 16,177 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
Does this mean the PS3 gets ME1? If so, how different will the PS3 version be compared to the 360 and PC?

Also, does this include all DLC installed on-disc?

Edited by Fiery Phoenix, 26 September 2012 - 03:22 PM.

Silent Rogue

Silent Rogue
  • Members
  • 169 posts
Awww yeah! ME1 for PS3 finally!

Raging_Pulse

Raging_Pulse
  • Members
  • 636 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
DLCs?

hood815

hood815
  • Members
  • 155 posts
wii u version please !!!!

X-JIDE

X-JIDE
  • Members
  • 226 posts
Need to know information Bioware.

Mass Effect 1 for ps3?

What dlc if any do we get from this Trilogy Edition?

Any new bug fixes, tweaks on past game titles ME1-ME2?
:happy:

Jadebaby

Jadebaby
  • Members
  • 13,079 posts
WOW that's cheap! You know everyone on these forums already has a copy right? hehe :P

But seriously, why so cheap?

don-mika

don-mika
  • Members
  • 468 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Mass Effect 3

Over 75 hours of story content

75? for me its more than 200 hours... how this even possible finish all three games for 75 hours :blink: 

ShepnTali

ShepnTali
  • Members
  • 4,535 posts
ME1 on PS3... I can't believe this. I finally get to play it!

How did this happen?

C9316

C9316
  • Members
  • 5,508 posts
  • Mass Effect 3
Decisions have consequences? Nice joke there.

Siran

Siran
  • Members
  • 1,760 posts
According to this Mass Effect 1 will also be available in digital form as download for PS3, so those who already have ME2 & 3 don't need to buy the whole trilogy.

Edited by Siran, 26 September 2012 - 03:31 PM.

AresKeith

AresKeith
  • Members
  • 24,132 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Mass Effect 3

ShepnTali wrote...

ME1 on PS3... I can't believe this. I finally get to play it!

How did this happen?

but we have to re-buy ME2 and ME3 to get it Posted Image

I hope it can be seperate

Transairion

Transairion
  • Members
  • 1,682 posts

Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.

False advertising is bad, mk?

At the very least that doesn't apply to ME3  AT ALL, when it should apply the MOST. >_>

Edited by Transairion, 26 September 2012 - 03:33 PM.

obZen DF

obZen DF
  • Members
  • 549 posts
I'm busy playing Halo 4 on the 6th, but this is nice! Finally, those PS3 owners can enjoy the best of the trilogy, ME1.