Photo

the last of the legion

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

efd731

efd731
  • Members
  • 1,108 posts
 I recently replayed awakening, and something confused me. is Sigrun truly the only dwarf left 'alive" that is part of the legion of the dead? or were the dwarves slaughtered in kal'Hirol only part of the legion. because if that is not the case, we can expect the dwarves is DA: I to be taking a serious ass-kicking. do you think it will affect the story of inquisition?

thats1evildude

thats1evildude
  • Members
  • 6,213 posts
I don't think it was the entire Legion. That said, I suspect the membership of the Legion drops down to a handful quite often since the whole point of the group is to die.

gangly369

gangly369
  • Members
  • 387 posts
  • Dragon Age: Origins Dragon Age 2 Mass Effect 3
She was the last of her squad, not the legion as a whole

UC SIM

UC SIM
  • Members
  • 213 posts
Its just her platoon/dispatched group she is the last off. Oghren might also be in the Legion if you take his starting armour into account. +Legion of the dead can always be remade. At the moment its basically exiled Dwarf Nobility/Casteless who want to forsake their old life & some Dwarf Commoners.

In fact before the Warden came along they were basically a bunch of homeless Dwarfs with fancy armour who were barely surviving in the deeproads. No base, barracks, and leadership isn't too advanced.

Afterwords I assumed they retake their old fortress but what this shows is that if the legion were all but wiped out. it could be restablished without too much difficulty

Lokiwithrope

Lokiwithrope
  • Members
  • 4,385 posts
I doubt the Legion went to Kal'Hirol in all of its entirety. Even if it did, the Legion has probably rebuilt by now; the dwarves would be quick to replenish the Legion's numbers.

snackrat

snackrat
  • Members
  • 1,990 posts

UC SIM wrote...

... Oghren might also be in the Legion if you take his starting armour into account....

Bit of a tangeant here but I really dislike the fact that my favourite armour set from DAO got turned into basic starting gear for DAA. Suddenly gimped warriors, ho!