Dragon Age Inquisition Collector's Edition Includes:
- Highly detailed exclusive Inquisitor Collector's Edition case produced by TriForce measures approximately 3.5" x 7.5" x 11.5"
- The case is individually wrapped in faux reptile skin, has the mark of the Inquisitor stamped on top in gold foil, and the interior is fitted with and imprinted red silk.
- Cloth map of Thedas drawn to scale measuring approximately 14" x 17"
- 72 card Major and Minor Arcana tarot card deck with custom artwork depicting mythology and mysticism from Dragon Age lore.
- Inquisitor full scale six tool lock pick set
- One set of four full scale map markers each approximately measuring 3.5" x 2.5" x 3"
- Inquisitor's Badge
- Inquisitor Badge
- Quill and Inkpot
- 40-page Inquisitor's Journal
- Orlesian Coins
- Limited edition SteelBook case
Plus the content from the Deluxe Edition and the Flames of the Inquisitor pre-order pack:
Everything in digital deluxe is in the Inquisitor edition.
(NOTE: A UK PC Collector's Edition is apparently coming soon to the website.)
When can I get the Inquisitor Edition on PC in Europe? - We'll have more information on the PC version of Inquisitor's Edition in Europe very soon.
Why is the PC version of the Inquisitor Edition less expensive in Australia?- Due to us not having the Deluxe PC Edition available in Australia at Retail, you will receive the Standard PC version in your Inquisitor Edition at a slightly lower price point. You will have the opportunity to upgrade to the additional digital content separately, when it’s available.
Where else can I get the Inquisitor's Edition? - The Inquisitor Edition is a Gamestop exclusive. It is only available in regions where Gamestop currently ships.
The Inquisitor's Edition is sold out everywhere! - Unfortunately, they were a limited run. Continue following our channels for updates
Why can't I get the PC Deluxe Edition in my country? - Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver the PC Deluxe Edition in some regions. However, the Digital Deluxe version is available for PC through Origin.