Photo

Gay Shepard Part 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3059 replies to this topic

FataliTensei

FataliTensei
  • Members
  • 1,449 posts
Since they old one got shut down thanks to trolls and haters, lets pick up right where we left off.

I think it should be an option, that's it, if they don't include in ME3 I'll be a bit disapointed, but not much more than that. It's a simple request, not a demand or anything like that.

Now let's begin again shall we?

Edited by FataliTensei, 02 February 2010 - 05:15 AM.

Jackal904

Jackal904
  • Members
  • 2,244 posts
NO. Shepard is not a fruit.

MassFrost

MassFrost
  • Members
  • 668 posts

FataliTensei wrote...

Let's not. This horse has been beaten to death far too many times now.

hbk0

hbk0
  • Members
  • 62 posts
Okay, we people heard your voice and Bioware must have heard you too.

Then, what's the point of this thread?

Vasilii Zaytsev

Vasilii Zaytsev
  • Members
  • 44 posts
No.

necromaniac007

necromaniac007
  • Members
  • 4 posts
It's up to Bioware if they want that in their game or not.

Darth_Shizz

Darth_Shizz
  • Members
  • 672 posts

FataliTensei wrote...

Since they old one got shut down thanks to trolls and haters, lets pick up right where we left off.

I think it should be an option, that's it, if they don't include in ME3 I'll be a bit disapointed, but not much more than that. It's a simple request, not a demand or anything like that.

I'd suggest you change the title to what the original was, and make it "part 2" or whatever. Just makes it clearer, continuity-wise.

Kusy

Kusy
  • Members
  • 4,024 posts
Those toppics show one thing... gay suporter don't learn on mistakes. Otherwise the toppic would die along with the first 3 threads about this. Instead we get to read about how cool it would be for Shepard to penetrate some anus. It wouldn't.

You sir are making a fool of yourself, and with your compleate foolishenss you are only fueling hatred towards this whole gaylove idea. Now you can kill yourself.

Madman17

Madman17
  • Members
  • 155 posts
oh please just give up, do yourself a favour itl only get shut down again.

The Angry One

The Angry One
  • Members
  • 22,246 posts

Jackal904 wrote...

Ironic considering the default for ManShep is an effete Dutch male model.

biddypocket

biddypocket
  • Members
  • 149 posts
Yay! Thanks for restarting this, FataliTensei :).

I agree, I think that the ME development team should at least acknowledge that they're listening to us, whether they agree or disagree. Being silent just makes them look horrible.

Guest_toothpicks1994_*

Guest_toothpicks1994_*
  • Guests
i agree with mass frost, you've made your point about wanting gay sex in mass effect, now effing drop it FFS

The Angry One

The Angry One
  • Members
  • 22,246 posts
What do you expect BioWare to say?

This is a company that will, to our faces, claim there are no same sex relationships in the game, then include lesbian serial sex murderers.

Which, you know, should be more controversial than consensual same sex relationships, but what do I know?

TheSpaceHamster

TheSpaceHamster
  • Members
  • 106 posts
The real thing we need to ask is...

...what would Big Gay Al think of this? He's an important media center of tolerance and open discussion.

GearofWars

GearofWars
  • Members
  • 9 posts
Ha ha, had to add, im sorry, but i dont want to see a flaming gay shepard, plzs shut this thread down bioware.

Kusy

Kusy
  • Members
  • 4,024 posts

TheSpaceHamster wrote...

...what would Big Gay Al think of this? He's an important media center of tolerance and open discussion.

He'd shoot himself in the kneecap with a magnum.

Darth_Shizz

Darth_Shizz
  • Members
  • 672 posts

TheSpaceHamster wrote...

Big Gay AI - Number 1 homosexual Geth companion.

That's so super.

Amorality

Amorality
  • Members
  • 14 posts
You could just Role-Play your Shep as gay, you don't have to have visual confirmation for this in the form of a sex scene.

yhibiki

yhibiki
  • Members
  • 125 posts
Oh, that's why I couldn't post on the other thread... it got locked. I had this long, thought-out post typed out too...

Anyway, def. agree that there should be same-sex romance in the game! It's a bit insulting that alien sex is apparently okay, but sex with another human who has the same parts is not.

For anybody who thinks people are just being whiners... Try to pretend, for a second, that the game featured only gay romances. And then see how willing you'd be to say it doesn't matter, or that it's just a game.

Guest_Ryuuichi009_*

Guest_Ryuuichi009_*
  • Guests

The Angry One wrote...

Jackal904 wrote...

Ironic considering the default for ManShep is an effete Dutch male model.

A very hot effeminate Dutch male model :wub:

Who would look hotter still making out with another dutch male model.

Yum.

Jimmy Fury

Jimmy Fury
  • Members
  • 1,486 posts
Oi. I absolutely agree with you Op... but seriously people need to pay attention to the Mods/Devs.

When they tell you ten times to move a topic to the spoiler thread just do as they say.

This will be closed shortly. Your fault.

oh and... putting gay in the thread title is an idiot magnet...

The Angry One

The Angry One
  • Members
  • 22,246 posts
I do have to ask, why would the option to be a gay male Shepard bother some people so much?

TheSpaceHamster

TheSpaceHamster
  • Members
  • 106 posts
Very nice additions...and I can't stop staring at the "Mass Erotica" signature button...my eyes! The goggles do nothing!

The Angry One wrote...

I do have to ask, why would the
option to be a gay male Shepard bother some people so much?

People are very juvenile on forums for the most part...if you don't want to see a "Gay" Shepard, then don't play him/her that way.  Problem solved?

Edited by TheSpaceHamster, 02 February 2010 - 01:04 AM.

Guest_Ryuuichi009_*

Guest_Ryuuichi009_*
  • Guests

TheSpaceHamster wrote...

Very nice additions...and I can't stop staring at the "Mass Erotica" signature button...my eyes! The goggles do nothing!

The Angry One wrote...

I do have to ask, why would the
option to be a gay male Shepard bother some people so much?

People are very juvenile on forums for the most part...if you don't want to see a "Gay" Shepard, then don't play him/her that way.  Problem solved?

They lack the mental capacity to avoid the gay shep's vo's apparently. <_<

Doesn't overly surprise me either.

Guest_Depth 777_*

Guest_Depth 777_*
  • Guests

Amorality wrote...

You could just Role-Play your Shep as gay, you don't have to have visual confirmation for this in the form of a sex scene.

Or, he could "just Role-Play" Mass Effect 2, he doesn't have to have visual confirmation for this in the form of... well, visual confirmation. Save money - don't buy TVs and stuff - and "just Role-Play"! Awesome.