Photo

Kelly and the varren

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

Geth Knight

Geth Knight
  • Members
  • 893 posts
I've seen the accusations about Kelly Chambers and the varren STD a couple times on the threads, and I gotta say: Is it a joke about how Kelly isn't picky or was there a line that I missed?

Geth Ikari

Geth Ikari
  • Members
  • 5,729 posts
**** that is all

Schroing

Schroing
  • Members
  • 650 posts

Geth Knight wrote...

I've seen the accusations about Kelly Chambers and the varren STD a couple times on the threads, and I gotta say: Is it a joke about how Kelly isn't picky or was there a line that I missed?

Aren't you a bright one.

Llandaryn

Llandaryn
  • Members
  • 983 posts

Geth Knight wrote...

Mordin insinuates that scale-itch, which is a disease onboard the ship, that can only be sexually transmitted via sexual contact with varren.

Forumers point out that Kelly flirts with anything that has legs, including tables and chairs.

And varren.

Darkstar87uk

Darkstar87uk
  • Members
  • 306 posts
It was Grunt he is going through puberty and horny enough to hit anything. Plus Varren are native to his homeworld..

Lambu1

Lambu1
  • Members
  • 331 posts
so what your saying is that grunt banged the varren, kelly banged grunt, everyone banged kelly.
(inhales deeply)
implications...disturbing

Edited by Lambu1, 01 March 2010 - 10:37 PM.

Dasher10

Dasher10
  • Members
  • 400 posts
Reviving this topic. Romancing Kelly isn't as appealing as it used to be.

Dasher10

Dasher10
  • Members
  • 400 posts
And somebody please make a youtube film combining the "intimacy is nice wherever you find it" and "implications unpleasant" lines together.

Texaboose

Texaboose
  • Members
  • 255 posts
Waiting for the DLC wehre Kelly has her 'Thane' memory flashbacks and remembers banging that varren.

PARAGON87

PARAGON87
  • Members
  • 1,848 posts
Watch it be Joker who brought the scale itch. :blink:

...and Kelly who spread it around. :whistle:

LordMandalore

LordMandalore
  • Members
  • 978 posts

Dasher10 wrote...

And somebody please make a youtube film combining the "intimacy is nice wherever you find it" and "implications unpleasant" lines together.

I'M ON IT.